Fight: Nalu

{CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE 3k VIEWS ON HERE. WOW. ANY WAY. HERE YA GO}

Lucy turned on her heel looking away from the pink haired dragon slayer. Today was the day. Not just any specific day but their day. Their second year anniversary since Natsu had actually gotten it through his thick skull that maybe he should ask Lucy out. It wasn't like she had feelings for him or anything. No. That would be stupid.

Lucy paced back and forth in the guild hall. Everyone could tell she was upset. Even her spirits knew that she was in distress. Aquarius had even come to try and talk to her. Mira and Levy tried to say anything that could help her feelings.

'Maybe he got caught on a mission.'

'Maybe he's just surprising you later tonight and wants you to wait.'

'Maybe he's getting you a ring to propose.'

While all of these things were very sweet ideas but Lucy knew the truth. Today was happy and his fishing day and the two had entirely forgotten about her in their own needs and stupidity.

The girl sighed softly finally collapsing in a chair with annoyance. She could believe Natsu would ever be this inconsiderate. But then again he was an idiot.

•••••••••••••

When Natsu finally came back, he moved towards Lucy until he was blocked by Levy and Mira.

"Please tell me you really aren't this stupid." Levy muttered softly. Mira stood by her side glaring at Natsu angrily. "I've worked far too hard for you to mess this up now Natsu." The white haired girl muttered in annoyance.

Natsu looked between the two girls in a mixture of confusion and annoyance. "What are you talking about? I am not stupid." He yelled. Lucy turned around immediately looking at him angrily.

Before anyone could truly react there was the loud echo of a slap. Lucy stood in front of Natsu, her hands balled into tight fists. "What are they talking about? WHAT ARE THEY TALKING?" She yelled loudly.

Natsu's face was flushed red in a mixture of shame and the red hand mark on his face. "Today was our anniversary and you forgot. I didn't but you did." Lucy yelled, tears starting to slip down her face. The male reached his hand up to brush the tears from her face. "Lucy..." He started before his hand was shoved away angrily.

"No Natsu. You don't get to pretend you care. We are done." She sobbed pushing past him and out the guild doors. "Lu-Chan." Levy called loudly running out the door after her. Mira looked at Natsu with sadness and shook her head slowly.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Lu-Chan let me in." Levy called sweetly. "I know that you didn't mean what you said to Natsu. Your just upset."

The door cracked enough for Levy to barely see Lucy's tear stained face. The blue haired girl gave her friend a small half smile before tackling her in a bone crushing hug. "It will be okay Lu-Chan. He will come to his senses and so will you." She reassured her grief stricken friend.

Levy and Lucy sat in silence for what felt like forever. The girls sitting and looking into their half drank glasses of hot cocoa.

"Levy. Why doesn't he care? He can't be that stupid can he?" Lucy asked softly still staring at her cup.

Levy let out a soft laugh causing Lucy to look up from her cup and at her friends face. "Oh come on Luc. You know how boys can be. Do you know how long it took for Gaj to remember everything?" She asked with a small half smile. "Boys are idiots."

"Yeah." Lucy muttered with a small laugh as she looked back down at her cup. "They really are aren't they?"

The two girls sat again in silence until they heard a loud knocking on the door. "Shrimp?" Called a gruff voice.

"Leave us be Gajeel. Lucy need to be with someone." The blue haired girl called in return.

"She can be with her mate and leave mine alone." Gajeel muttered angrily in response.

"Mate?" Lucy asked in confusion.

Levy looked at Lucy with a small face. "Natsu hasn't told you?"

Suddenly the door opened and Gajeel stepped in. Grabbing Levy by the scruff of her shirt, the male smirked a little. "Come on Lev. Time to go. We can leave bunny girl here with her mate."

"But Gajeel." Levy muttered before stopping as she noticed Natsu standing behind Gajeel, a smile nervous smile on the salmon colored hair males face. "Ohhh." The girl muttered softly to herself as she allowed Gajeel to carry her away. "Bye Lu. Remember boys are stupid." She called loudly. "Oy." Her mate called in response causing the girl to giggle and the beginning of one of a twos many arguments.

Lucy watched the two walk away with a small half smile. They were so cute and happy. Suddenly her view was blocked by Natsu. 'Why can't I be happy?' She thought, turning away from the male in disgust. "Go away Natsu. I don't wanna talk to you."

"Come on Luc. You know I didn't mean to." The male muttered stepping forward and grabbing ahold of the girls wrist. Lucy flinched, turning and looking back at him with fire in her eyes. "Do not touch me Natsu Dragneel. You have no right anymore to touch....." The girls words were cut off as Natsu stepped forward. Quickly pressing his lips against hers.

"Please Luc. Please don't be mad at me." He whispered softly against her lips. His arms wrapping around the blondes waist and keeping her close. Her hand pushing against his chest to try and push him away. The girl finally caught herself and shoved him back.

"Leave Natsu. Get out of my house." Lucy said holding back tears. "Please just leave."

"Lucy." Natsu whispered softly stepping back toward her. The two of them continuing to step back unit Lucy's legs hit the couch and she sat down. Natsu quickly kneeled down in front of her. His hands taking hers quickly. "Baby. I....."

"You forgot Natsu. You were so into going on that stupid fishing trip you forgot about our one year anniversary." Lucy sobbed pulling her hands from his and pressing them to her face. Soft laughter graced her ear and Lucy looked up with tear stained cheeks to see Natsu smiling. His fangs showing as he laughed. "Luc. I wasn't on a fishing trip." He said kneeling up so his face was level with her own. "I was on a job. Working for...." His voice started to trail off as he searched his pocket for what he was looking for.

"Oh because a job makes it sooooo much better." Lucy grumbled rolling her eyes before she froze at the sight of Natsu's slightly shaking hands.

"I. Well I saw how you and Levy were looking at it when we went shopping." Natsu stuttered softly. "And since Gajeel has already done it. I thought I would too." The male smiled nervously as he lifted the ring. His fingers holding a small gold ring etched with flames and topped with a red ruby.

"Natsu are you?" The girl whispered, her voice barely able to be heard even by Natsu's dragon slayer hearing. "Well yeah. I mean if I hear Gajeel tell me one more time how he's a better dragon then I am I'm gonna......" His words were cut off by Lucy's lips violently meeting his own.

"Yes." The girl whispered softly. "Yes. A million times yes." Natsu smiled pulling the girls lips down to meet hers with a happy grin. It was gonna be a long night.

(No lemon this time guys. Sowwy.)