Messed Up Plans: Gruvia

{I thought about this plot as I was walking and I really liked it and yeah. It's for AnimexXxMusic }

Juvia sighed softly and leaned against the table that Lucy and Levy were seated. "Juvia never gets Grey-samas attention." Lucy looked to Levy and frowned softly. "We have to help her. We have to think of something."

The three girls sat in silence for a while until Levy snapped her fingers excitedly. "I've got it." She smirked looking at both the girls. "We have to make it look like all the other boys have girlfriends."

Juvia looked at Levy in confusion. "How will that make Grey-Sama notice Juvia?" Levy smirked. "Well if all the boys are dating. And he isn't. And your ignoring him." Lucy jumped up cutting Levy off. "He will realize he was feelings for you. Levy that's perfect." She grinned before frowning. "How are we gonna get the other boys girlfriends?"

Levy looked at Lucy and laughed. "Come on Lucy don't be silly. We will have Erza or Mira threaten them. They will go along with it." Lucy nodded before looking over at the table where the boys sat and frowning. "We can't tell any of them the plan. They will blab about it." The three girls nodded in unison as they continued to speak.

••••••••••••••••

Mira nodded her head and looked at the girls sitting in front of her. "Yes. I think that can work. It's a very smart plan. No wonder it came from Levy." She smiled before looking at Levy and Lucy. "Levy you will date Gajeel and Lucy will date Natsu. I'm sure I might be able to get Carla to agree so that even Happy has a girlfriend." Levy and Lucy blushed and started to disagree until they saw the look on Juvia's face. She was heart broken. "Only for Juvia." They mumbled blushing.

Juvia smiled hugging the two girls tightly in her arms. "Oh. Juvia is so happy so have such good friends as Levy-Chan and love rival." Lucy frowned at the nickname and shook her head. "Yeah. I'll be with Natsu so I'll be out of the way for you two." The woman nodded not noticing that Lucy's voice was dripping with sarcasm.

The four girls sat happily discussing things as the boys sat looking at them in confusion.

"What are they talking about?" Natsu asked looking over at the girls with utter confusion. Gajeel shrugged his shoulders lightly. "Never know with Shrimp and Rain woman. Could be a book or they are planning someone's death. You never know."

Grey just looked at the girls in indifference. "What does it matter? Just because you like Lucy and Levy doesn't mean that you need to watch their every move." Natsu growled softly glaring at Grey as Gajeel grabbed ahold of Grey's necklace. "We know about our feelings." He growled. "Your the one who needs to get that through your head."

Grey rolled his eyes flicking Gajeel's hand away from him. "Yeah know I know how I feel." He muttered standing up and walking to the girls only to be yelled and screamed at by the four of them. "I'm going home." He muttered rubbing his butt as he walked away, followed by Gajeel and Natsu's laughter.

•••••••••••

The next morning, Grey walked to the guild hall. It was buzzing as always but something seemed different. Levy and Lucy sat together but beside each of them sat Gajeel and Natsu.

"Hey guys. What's up?" He asked sitting across from the four of them with a look of confusion. Lucy smiled leaning her head against Natsu's chest. "Oh nothing much. Just talking." Grey's eyes widened a little in surprise at their show of affection.

He sat staring at them until he was pulled from his thoughts by Levy's giggle. "Gajeel." She laughed pushing him away playfully. "Gajeel." She giggled as he nipped playfully at her ear.

Fairy Tail One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें