Breath: Gajevy

Levy looked around breathing heavily. The thunder was gonna kill her on this stupid mission. She shook lightly in the tent before there was another flash of light and she whimpered loudly pulling the blankets over her head.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a males voice was heard.
"Levy are you alright? Are you hurt?" Called the gentle voice known to her as Lily.

The blue haired girl ran quickly from the bed to the door and pulled the cat into the room. The two clutched tightly to each other. Levy sighed contently glad that she wasn't the only one afraid of thunder.

There was the familiar sound of heavy steps and Levy looked up to see Gajeel standing above them. "You two." He muttered softly picking them both in his arms and carrying them to her bed. "You both are ridiculous." He mumbled setting them down, both of them happily cuddled up to his chest.

"No one asked you to come." Levy muttered but still held on to him, his shirt held tightly in one of her small fists. Lily smiled a little laying happily between Gajeel and Levy's chest. It was warm and he felt safe.

Suddenly there was a loud flash and a roar of thunder. Both Levy and Lily jumped, clutching Gajeel tighter. The male chuckled and laid back holding the two of them tight to his chest. After a while it sounded like both of them were asleep.

Gajeel smiled rubbing Levy's back gently. "This is the life ain't it." He mumbled softly to himself. Levy smiled a little and lifting her head to look at him. "This is." She whispered softly leaning forward and kissing his lips.

Gajeel's eyes widened but after a few moments started kissing back. His arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer. Between the two of them Lily let out a soft growl. "If you two are gonna do that at least let me get away first." He muttered slipping out from between them.

Levy laughed softly looking at Lily. "Sorry Lily." The cat mere huffed in annoyance as Gajeel smirked, laughing a little to himself. "You two are the ones who are afraid of thunder."

Levy laid her head back against Gajeel's chest, holding Lily in her arms. "It won't happen again Lily." She whispered softly, petting the cats head as she closed her eyes.

"Don't bet on it." Came a soft voice whispered in Levy's ear.

Levy grinned and cuddled into Gajeel's chest. "We should do this more often." She whispered softly. A pair of lips pressed against her forehead and she smiled. "Yeah we will." Came the reply.