Crocodile Tears: Gajevy and Jerza

"Mommy. Mommy." She red haired girl came running from out of nowhere and latched herself into her mother's leg. "Mommy." The girl continued to sob. Tears beginning to stream down her face.

"Calm down Rosemary. What's wrong?" The girls redheaded mother kneeled down beside her.

The little girl hiccuped softly as she tried to regain her breath. "Momma he..." Her voice trailed off and she looked behind her mother so see a short black haired boy with sharp teeth. She shook softly and buried her face into her mother's chest.

Erza ran a hand gently through the girl hair as she looked back to see Levy's son Gale staring at them. "What happened my sweet?" She asked lifting the girls face to look at her.

"G...G...Gale bit me." She stuttered holding out her arm to show a red mark, little tears still streaming down her cheek.

The red haired mages eyes lit up with fire and she stood, holding her child on her hip as she stormed toward the boy's father. "Gajeel." She called walking up to the table where Gajeel sat with Levy in his lap and their two year old daughter Lila sat smashing a cake in.

"What do you want?" Gajeel asked nonchalantly, not looking up from his daughter. A smirk covering the males face as he noticed how much his daughter enjoyed the destruction. If he was lucky, both of his children would end up dragon slayers. Then he would really be able to show up bunny girl and that flame headed asshole.

"Your son bit my daughter." She said holding out little Rosemary's arm to the male.

"Better get used to pain." Gajeel mumbled only to be slapped by Levy who looked at him with annoyance.

"I'm so sorry Erza." She said shooting the equip Mage a small smile before looking toward where Gale was. "Gale. Come here this instant."

The dark haired boy looked up toward his mother's voice and began to back away. He didn't get very far before his father called after him. "Gale." The iron dragon slayer called warningly. Gale knew that tone. That was "if you don't listen to your mother this instant your running laps". Gale hated laps. They ran him ragged.

"Coming." The five year old muttered under his breath as he began to walk toward his parents. Once he reached the table and saw the look on his mother's face, the boy began debating whether or not laps were better than this conversation. "Yes?" He asked in a small innocent voice.

"Did you bite Rosemary." The blue haired Mage asked with a raise of the eyebrow.

Before the boy could say anything, Gajeel shot his son a look.

Swallowing slowly the boy shook his head no. "I didn't." He said softly.

In Erza's arms the little red head hid her face in her mother's shoulder. "Momma." The girl whimpered.

"Do not lie to me." Erza growled leaning down to grab the boy by the collar. With that move Gajeel shifted his wife to the bench and stood to his full height.

"Are you calling my son a liar?" He asked pushing the little boy behind him.

"Maybe I am." The woman retorted leaning toward the dragon slayer.

Suddenly Levy was standing between. Her hand placed on Erza's shoulder and Gajeel's chest. "Hold on. Hold on. Rosemary did Gale really bite you?" He asked looking at the little girl who's face was buried in her mother's shoulder.

"Of course he did." Erza retorted quickly.

Levy gently took the little girls arm and looked it over. "These aren't Gale's teeth marks." She said simply as she picked Lila in her arms. "These are Gale's teeth marks." She said holding up the girls legs. A soft smirk crossed the woman's lips as she looked at Rosemary.

"What are you talking about?" Erza asked angrily before looking at Lila's slim legs. "Rosemary." She hissed softly only to hear the girl cry softly into her shoulder. Pulling her off Erza set the girl down on the table. "Rosemary you look at me this instant." The little girl wiped her face, still sniffling softly. "Oh you stop with those crocodile tears." She said looking at her daughter.

The little girl wiped her face and looked down blushing.

"Why did you lie to me?" Erza asked with a serious face.

The little girl blushed even deeper. "I....I just wanted G....Gale to notice me." She stuttered softly.

Gajeel spit out his drink suddenly. The beer spraying all over the table. There was silence everywhere until Gajeel's signature laugh lit up the area. "Gihi. Your daughters gotta crush on my son. Ha. Look at the Lev." He chuckled picking his son up and setting him beside him. "Getting the girls already." He smirked messing up his sons long hair. "Oh this is great." He grinned staring at a wide eyed Erza and a smiling Levy. Gajeel couldn't wait for this to play out.

(Wow. It's been so long since this has been updated. Sorry. And I'm sure you guys don't think this is the best since it isn't a lemon and it isn't centered just around a couple. But I like it and I got the idea and decided to go with it. So lemme know what ya think.)