Tutoring: Gale

{Another Gajevy until someone requests something else}

••••••••••••

Gajeel ran a hand through his black hair as he looked down at the books in his hand. He wasn't exactly the best at school. Hell. Hands down probably anyone could do better than he could.

The teacher, Mr. Gildarts, was handing back tests in class and before he set Gajeel's down a soft sigh escaped the males lips.

"Mr. Redfox. I would like to talk to you after class."

Gajeel sighed and looked at the the test which had another F written at the top. He leaned against the palm of his hand and frowned. If her didn't pass this class he wasn't allowed to graduate and that wouldn't fly.

The teacher continued walking as he passed out tests. He stopped at Levy McGardens desk and smiled. "Well done as always Levy."

The girl smiled and turned back to look at Jet and Droy, her two friends that say on both sides of Gajeel.

"Another A." She whispered with glee to the two boys.

Levy was the smartest kid in the entire senior class. In contrast to her small size, she was 17 like the rest of the senior class.

Gildarts had just finished passing back the tests when the bell rang.

Gajeel sighed and shouldered his backpack, walking up to the males desk.

"I already know what your gonna say." He muttered looking at the male.

"Mr. Redfox I don't quite understand why you don't take help. I know that your smart."

"I...." Gajeel was cut off as Gildarts looked at Levy who was packing up her bag.

"Miss McGarden. I was wondering if you could tutor Mr. Redfox here. You have the best grade in the class and he has the worst."

Levy blushed and started to reply but was cut off.

"Good it is settled. You will work together and study. The next period is a free one. Go study." The male said flicking his wrists at them.

Levy blushed and walked to Gajeel's side. "Library's this way." She said softly, her voice timid.

Gajeel merely Tsked in reply.

••••••••••

The two walked in silence until they stepped into the library. To be honest, Gajeel didn't come in here often. Everyone expected him to be a bad guy and do bad guy things. In reality he liked to sing and cook. That made him happy. His home ec teacher gave him an A in the class even though he didn't try because he knew the truth.

Gajeel didn't wanna be seen as a nice guy. He wanted to be selfish and mean and have what he wanted.

Levy had gotten a study room and was sitting across from Gajeel. Her glasses dropping slightly as she looked down at the book explaining things.

Gajeel was looking down at what was supposed to be his book but inside of it he held his phone.

••••••••••••••

'Levy what do I do.'

'With what?'

'Levy McGarden is tutoring me.'

'Who?'

'You know who. The shrimp.'

'Who Gajeel.'

'You know the cute one in my class.'

'I know I just wanted you to say that. Okay so what?'

'.........I hate you.'

'........'

'Shes got her glasses on and they are really cute and I wanna kiss her but I shouldn't.'

'Gajeel maybe tell her you like her.'

'Tsk like she would answer. I'm not smart or her type.'

'Gajeel don't be so stupid.'

•••••••••••••••

Before Gajeel could reply, Levy looked up from the book expectantly.

She had obviously asked him a question and was waiting on an answer.

"Umm yes?" He said hesitantly.

Levy rolled her eyes and placed a hand against her forehead.

"Give me the phone." She muttered holding out her phone.

"No." He snapped quickly.

The girl glared at him and snapped her book shut angrily.

"Give me the phone I'm leaving and you can tutor yourself."

Gajeel sighed and placed the phone in her hand.

"Now see was that so hard."

Just as she went to set the phone down Lily texted him again.

'Gajeel just tell Levy the truth. I'm sure she won't be mean about it.'

Levy looked down at the phone in interest.

"What should you be telling me the truth about?" She asked crossing her hands over her chest suddenly interested.

Gajeel placed a hand to his face and groaned. "I hate you Lily." He muttered softly to himself.

Levy sat there expectantly. Finally, Gajeel let out a loud sigh and looked at her angrily.

"Jesus woman give me a moment to collect my thoughts. It isn't like I planned to have the girl I like tutor me." He muttered looking back down before he processed what he said.

Levy looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah. I know I'm not your type because I'm not smart and shit but yeah." He said closing his book and standing up. "Thanks for trying shrimp."

Levy stood quickly standing in front of him. "Wait. I like you too." She said softly blushing.

Gajeel smirked lightly and lifted her chin, bending down and meeting his lips with hers.

She grinned wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on her tiptoes. Noticing that she was struggling, Gajeel's arms wrapped around her waist and picked her up so she was taller than him.

When they pulled away for a moment, Gajeel merely smirked and whispered softly.

"God you look good in those glasses."

{so that's the end. What do ya think?}