Kids:Miraxus/Nalu

{Got this idea from a picture and it made me smile so yeah. I'm doing it}

Mira smiled as her daughter slipped happily into the room. "Momma. Momma." She giggled running behind the bar and into her mothers open arms. "Momma I made a new friend."

Mira smiled at her daughters excitedness. "Oh really? Well you can tell me and daddy all about it later okay?" The little girl nodded and ran off. Her short blonde hair bouncing as she ran around.

Lucy sat at the bar smiling and watching Mira and her daughter. "It's so great that you've got a little one Mira-Chan." Mira looked at Lucy and nodded. "Yes. I just wish she would look a little more like me and a little less like her father." Lucy laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah. Nova has mostly Laxus' build I must say. But maybe she will have your kindness."

The two women laughed slightly. "What about Nash?" Mira asked suddenly. "He's a lot like you. Does Natsu not like it?" Lucy smiled. "Well he has a lot of my personality and my hair but other than that. He is all Natsu. Quick temper. Over protective. And very hungry."

The two women giggled as Nash and Nova walked up together hand in hand. "Momma I found my wife." Nash said proudly. Lucy and Mira looked at each other and started laughing. "Your getting married at five Nash."

The little boy merely nodded. "Yes momma. Nova and I are getting married." Nova giggled happily hugging the little boy tightly in her arms. "He's so cute momma." She smiled.

Lucy laughed softly. "Your dad is gonna be screaming when he gets back Nash." Mira nodded. "Well. He seems to be taking the news about Luna and Storm well." Lucy shook her head quickly. "Oh no no no. He doesn't know that they are together. He thinks their friends."

Mira raised an eyebrow. "Well you might wanna separate the two then because here is Natsu now."

Natsu stormed happily into the room picking up his little boy in his arms and kissing Lucy's cheek. "So. Anything happen while I was gone?" Lucy and Mira looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter. "Your son is getting married."

Natsu looked confused before looking at his son. "Oh really Nash. To whom?" The blonde haired boy smiles proudly and pointed to Nova in Mira's arms. "To Nova daddy." The boy said as if it was obvious.

The pink haired male groaned and sat down in his chair. "Laxus is gonna kill us."

"Why am I gonna kill you?" Laxus smirked stepping up behind Natsu and ruffling Nash's hair a little. "Hey little man."

"Daddy." Nova screeched running to the man. "There's my princess." Laxus smirked picking the girl up and throwing her playfully into the air. "How's my girl today?" He chuckled continuing to throw her.

Mira frowned a little. "Laxus. Be careful. She still only four." The male rolled his eyes before catching the giggling girl in his arms. "Again daddy again." She smiled. He laughed a little tickling her belly. "I can't. Mommy said no."

"Now." He added abruptly turning his attention back to everyone at the bar. "Why am I gonna kill Natsu?" Natsu looked up to Nova and spoke. "Tell your dad what you and Nash told me." The little girl nodded and scrambled down from her fathers arms to catch Nash's hand. "Nash and I are getting married daddy." She giggled softly. "We are gonna be happy just like you and momma."

Laxus looked up, his face hard and covered in mystery. "Your right. I'm gonna kill you."