Ark 1, Chapter 10: Look into the Dark and Take a Dive.

TW: GUNS, and Implied SA.

(Implied SA in the PAST, nothing creepy in the present)

Edit: False alarm for Vomit! I got rid of the scene that happened with Taco before I posted it. Might happen soon though. Just be carful if that stuff makes you uncomfortable! (I'll probably delete this edit when the book is completed)

———

"C-come on Taco! I'll get you out of here...!" She cried as she lifted the injured girl into her arms.

"...?"

"What have they done to you...?!" Microphone clutched the gun in her hand. "This is completely inhumane...!"

"QUICK! STOP HER! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!"

Microphone clutched the smaller girl even tighter as she bolted down the clean white hall. And turned a sharp corner. She held up the gun to anyone she saw in her path and...

BANG!

"What a

"What a... Weird dream..."

Microphone lifted her head off the patch of grass she had been lying in

Microphone lifted her head off the patch of grass she had been lying in. She rubbed her eyes and her back slightly, it ached from laying on the hard ground rather than her bed. She heard a soft groan and looked over towards the sound "Taco...?"

Taco was lying against the tree. Blood starting to soak through the bandages now... "Mic...?"

God... Microphone sighed and stood up groggily. Taco was bleeding too much... If she didn't get help then— She might die. Microphone breathed in shakily and picked Taco up.