Ark 2, Chapter 46: A House of Silence.

TW: HOUSE FIRE, IMPLIED DEATH.

———

There is no good, and there is no bad.

The only things that are evil, are what thou perceives evil to be.

Hearts swallowed by hate to another will be convinced their beliefs are blight to thy world.

Though what they believe to be is. And what thou believe to be, is also.

There is no wrong, nor is there right.

There is purpose.

There is perception.

And there is perspective.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Everything is what, is and should be.

Do not limit yourself to be simple minded as those who judge someone knowing not of their experiences.

Despite their actions, something has influenced and shaped their being.

Whether it is mind.

experience.

Or simple thought.

They are for a reason and you are for the same,

A reason.

Do not judge for what thy others perceive to be necessary. Fight for what your heart says is right.

Fight on, young one.

———

As blood poured onto the grass below the two objects still able to stand attempted to get Knife back to Mepad. The sounds of screams and helicopters rang out overhead as the forest began to spark and catch ablaze from the fire the detonation of the reactor had caused.

Taco was barely conscious nor was she able to speak. Even if she could, she had no idea what she would say. The words that would be needed to express her gratitude's for Microphone saving her. As well for Knife and Pickle helping... Even after everything she'd done. Regardless if they had ulterior motives. She was free... Thanks to them. And they deserved her gratitude.

The crunch of the leaves beneath their feet, and the slit sound of blood dripping from Knife's several gunshot wounds filled their ears.

The four of them get to Mepad. Thank god they were able to find it. Pickle's shaky legs give out on him and he collapsed. Microphone slumped down next to a tree and let out a few sobs. And Knife groaned in a bloody mess upon the grass.

Taco resting against Microphone's chest in her arms. She looked out at the three of them in horrible condition.

"We need a place... t-to go... to...g-get supplies... A-and rest..." Microphone muttered, out of breath from the entire ordeal. "Th—There's no way I...W-we... will be able to tread through another forest with Knife... L-like... this..." She added tiredly.