Ark 2, Chapter 32: Captive.

TW: IMPLIED SA.

SKIP THE FIRST SECTION OF THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THIS TOPIC.

———

Balloon was exhausted... The pain kept him up all night... He occasionally struggled when he saw Fan was sleeping. Trying to escape. But all he ever managed to do was hurt his wrists. His wings ached badly. They twitched occasionally which only intensified his already intense pain.

Eventually the door slammed open. Which made Balloon whimper in fear. Tears began to spill once again.

Fan startled awake. And stood up instantly. He brushed himself off. "Morning..." He muttered.

Cobs nodded before opening his mouth to speak. "I left a book for you... Back in the training room. It will help you. I have... Other... Matters to attend to." Cobs grew a wicked grin.

Fan gave a nod. And left the room without a word.

Cobs then approved Balloon, and used his own powers to remove the black ooze on his face. "Having fun?" He sneered with a sadistic smile.

"P-please let me go!" Balloon responded in tears.

Cob's grabbed his chin again. "Now why would I do that?" Cobs found Balloon pathetic. It was amusing to him to watch the poor boy squirm.

"PLEASE! P-please— What did I do...?! D did I do something wrong...? I-Im sorry! Please let me g-go!" Balloon was sobbing, and barely able to form words.

"You have something I want..." Cobs said in a threatening voice.

"Wh-what...? What do I have...?" Balloon asked.

"Your powers..." Cobs answered while his eyes narrowed.

"My p-powers—? I-I don't even know why I got them! I don't care! PLEASE just let me go!!!" He cried out and struggled.

"Well, that's good. Because you don't really have a choice. I'll take them as I please. It will hurt though..." Cobs paused his eyes flickered with hatred, malice, and... Something else... "I'm excited to hear your screams caused by my hand."

Balloon looked horrified. The slight clinking of the chains made Cobs chuckle.

"You're so afraid... Your fear is delicious..." Cobs growled in a tone of cruelty.

"P-please... Stop this..." Balloon whimpered through his tears of terror.

Cobs cackled. "Oh! You're so innocent you stupid child." He gripped Balloon's chin tightly, the black ooze caused his hands to turn to claws.

Balloon winced at the feeling of the man's claws digging into his rubber skin. He was hopping he'd pop, and Mephone would revive him. Then again, revival wouldn't work on him... a few dips of blood fell down his chin and hit the ground.

"You already bleed... Pathetic..." Cobs hissed with hatred in his now low voice.

"I-it hurts...!" He whined quietly in a shaky voice.

"Good..." Cobs gripped him tighter, and wiped tear from his face. "You are so weak... I can't believe she chose you..." Cobs tilted his as he observed the boy, and licked the tear off his finger with a grin.

Balloon could tell something was wrong... Very wrong...

Cobs removed the hand from his chin, but kept himself very close to Balloon as he looked at him.