Ark 2, Chapter 37: A Mission with No Plan.

———

Earring walked into the building. The eerie silence and mass of darkness the coated the walls was terrifying to them. He had no choice but move forward, after all he was a sitting duck just waiting outside. He might as well try an help...

He watched Lightbulb walk down one of the brighter hallways, we hands glowing with power. He felt powerless, after all, what the hell was he going to do if someone tried to attack him? He could only yell for Lightbulb.

He was on his own for now.

Earring walked down the dark ominous hallway. He was very quiet. Mostly because he was scared. After stepping through a maze of hallways he heard a loud scream.

Earring flinched at the noise and was petrified. But... The scream sounded familiar... Like he had heard it before or something.

He walked towards the sound, and towards the door. He almost was sick at the sight that he witnessed in front of him. He was shocked. The blood, pieces of flesh, shards of bone, screams... he covered his mouth to not scream. His breath was also muffled by his hand.

Fan was standing above Nickel, and looked down at him as he writhed in pain. Of course it wasn't as bad as Balloon, but, it certainly wasn't a fun time for Nickel.

Nickel's face was melted due to the several blasts he undertook. And his legs were broken and crushed.

Fan raised a fist and punched him in the side of the face. His mouth began to bleed, and he yelled in pain again. Fan continued to punch him.

Earring watched as his brother was tortured in front of his eyes. Again. He couldn't bring himself to look at the other object in the room. The crunching coming from his prison almost made him scream every time he heard it.

Earring had to do something. And he had to do something now, before things got worse. He backed away from the door and ran down the hallway, towards where he last saw Lightbulb.

He ran down the hallways, and took a sharp corner before running straight into someone. He looked up fearfully and saw... the goopy figure of— toilet. He watched as it turned towards him, and glitched.

Earring forgot to breathe through his fear for a few moments. It didn't take long for the beast to attack. He yelped and narrowly dodged. He began running through the halls in the other direction.

Tears poured out of his scared eyes as he tried to navigate himself out of this horrifying situation. Spikes made out of the concentrated shadow impaled the wall and floors around him as he ducked out of the way of the monster's attacks.

He then harshly turned a corner back towards the room before. With the blood and torture... And obviously he didn't want to enter that room again. So he hid under a desk against the wall of the hallway. Luckily, he wasn't seen.

He was covering his mouth still, and crying a lot. His shaking was horrible and he was drenched in sweat.

He could only pray Lightbulb came looking for him.

———

Lightbulb searched through hallways blasting small creatures that got in her way. She eventually figured if nobody was coming to her in this section of the building because of the blasting, nobody was around. Not Cobs, or Fan. She sighed in frustration and turned back towards the main part of the building.