Ark 1, Chapter 13: Run from Fate.

Rare pair this chapter!

———

Taco heard the door creak open. "Mic—?!" She asked holding the gun out towards the door. She tried to keep her hand from shaking. If she died, she die for good...

"Not quite..." huffed an angry voice from across the room. The one Taco recognized as Knife.

Taco's tension eased slightly, but she wouldn't let her guard down. "Shut the door..." She growled, as she lowered the gun, but still had a tight grip on it.

"Whatever..." Knife shut it, but was upset at being told what to do. "I—"

"Came to lecture me?" Taco answered. She expected something like this... And if it meant Knife kept from telling OJ, she'd bare through his ranting.

"You could say that." Knife snarled, upset he was interrupted. He crossed his arms, but Taco couldn't see that. "I know you. I know what you're trying to get at... And I swear, if you EVER hurt anyone here, I'll rip you in half MYSELF."

Taco scoffed at his threat. "You know you don't scare me right?" Lie. Just Lie... He'll go away soon... "I know you only give a shit about your boyfriend..." Taco growled.

"Boyf—? Don't— DON'T bring Pickle into this..."

"Oh? So you admit you're dating? Pft—! HAHAAH! Go back to being a simp on the couch Wont you?" Taco smirked, and coughed up some more blood.

"I don't think you're in the position to be demanding things..." Knife spat.

"Oh? And what will you do about it?!" Taco stood up.

Knife was angry, he clenched his fists tightly. He grabbed where Taco's throat area was just beneath her mouth.

Taco gasped and grabbed his arm she didn't expect him to actually get physical.

"Listen here... I meant what I said... You keep down this road of lies and I swear to god... I'll kill you before you can even pull that damn gun out of your shell..." He threatened.

"We both know you won't." Taco chuckled with a slight laboured breath.

Knife clenched his free hand and raised his fist.

Suddenly was shoved over and onto the floor. Microphone stepped on his chest and pinned him. "WHAT THE HELL KNIFE?!" Microphone yelled.

"M-MICROPHONE!" He panicked. "I-I was just... Talking with her..." Knife muttered.

"Fuck off with that bullshit..." Microphone growled. She looked back at Taco who was taking a sigh of relief, and then looked back down at Knife. "Did you hurt her?" She asked threateningly.

"..."

"DID YOU HURT HER?!"

"NO! DAMN IT! NOW GET OFF OF ME!" Knife spat angrily.

Microphone took her foot off his chest and took a step back. "Pickle is looking for you..." She snarled.

Knife sighed and turned away. "This isn't over..."