Chapter 15- The Rest

My senses went off, and I didn't need to look up to know who it was. I took off my mask with a small smile. "Hi, Grandaunt May. Did Gwen finally drop by?"

"I found two more of us," Gwen said, startling me.

"AJ?"

I looked over. A man looked exactly like my father, but had brown hair. Was he Peter Parker too? I looked at AJ. She was smiling at the man. Oh. That was her father. That was where she got her blue eyes from.

I turned off my music and froze when I saw Miles. He looked at me sheepishly as I got up. I walked over to him and hugged him in relief. His heartbeat was racing. He was scared. Why was he scared? Was he scared of me?

"You look good," Miles said, pulling away and admiring my suit. "Really makes you you."

"What are you doing here?" Peter questioned AJ.

"I was sucked into a portal thing," AJ tried to explain.

Grandaunt May snorted. "Like the rest of you." She looked at me. "Did you do it?"

I beamed. "I did." I looked at Gwen, Peter, and Miles. "What's this?"

"We sort of had a run in with Kingpin and Doc Ock," Gwen said sheepishly, looking around at Dad's stuff.

"Peter knew how dangerous the job was," Grandaunt May admitted. "But he figured the only one he could stop this guy was Spiderman and Spidergirl."

"Kingpin knows we're coming. We're going to be outnumbered," Miles said.

"Don't be so sure. You might need these." Grandaunt May held out the name tags as our senses went off. "You think you're the only people who thought to come here?"

Lights came up on the others.

"How long have they been up there?" I asked.

"Hey, fellas." Noir tipped his hat to the four.

Miles looked over at me. "Is he in black and white?"

"Where's that wind coming from? We're in a basement," Peter commented as AJ giggled.

"Wherever I go, the wind follows. And the wind, it smells like rain," Noir said mysteriously.

"Hi, guys!" Peni saluted them. "Konichiwa hajimemashita yoroshiku!"

Peter sighed. "This could literally not get any weirder."

Ham walked up to him. "It can get weirder."

"And it will," I added as the computer finished off Peni's watch.

Ham held out his hand. "I just washed my hands, that's why they're wet. No other reason."

Our senses went off at once, overloading my senses. We stared at each other. We were the same. No matter how different, no matter what time period we came from, we were the same. I looked at Miles and AJ. The closest people to me. I knew they were feeling the same thing I was. Then we all looked at each other and knew what to say.

"You're like me," all of us said at once.