Chapter 19- Goodbye... For Now

He ditched his stuff in the room that we entered. I looked around in amazement. There was so much amazing graffiti here. I looked in front of me and saw the "Expectations" graffiti. I smiled as he wrapped an arm around me, slightly pushing me forward.

"Okay, I get it, spiderboy," I snickered. "I'm going."

We climbed over the gate and through the obstacles. I looked out and saw the collider meeting in the middle. It was a frenzy of colors that seemed beautiful, in a way. In a chaotic and could destroy our universe sort of way.

Miles pointed to the Spider-People. "We gotta help them."

"Then let's help!" I said, swinging off and turning invisible.

I noticed that Doc Ock and Scorpion were brought out. I helped Miles with Ock, punching her with her own tentacles. Miles and I became visible at the same time, punching her hard.

"Miles! (Y/n)!" Peter said as I punched Scorpion. "You're doing it on command!"

Miles and I stuck to the ceiling with Peter, grinning.

"About time, right?" Miles commented.

Peter put his hands on our shoulders. "I love you, I'm so proud of you! Do I love kids?"

AJ took out a guard. "You better, or we are having a long conversation with Mom when we get home."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot she was here," Peter said jokingly. A disc came flying at them. "And I forgot about her."

"Oh no," I said as the collider started to turn up. "AJ, let's finish this!"

"You got it!" she replied.

We finished taking out the guards that were shooting at us from the ends of the collider. I felt the earth slightly shake and knew that the collider was getting stronger. Something bad was going to happen.

Suddenly, buildings started coming out of the middle. I dodged one spiking up toward me, getting sick of the fighting. We needed to get to the source; Kingpin. We needed to get to him.

"Guys, are you seeing this?" Miles shouted.

"It looks like our dimensions are coming to us," Gwen said as I landed next to Miles.

"Does look cool though, right?" Peter questioned.

"Yes, but that means there are seven New York Cities coming at us," I reasoned.

"We gotta get back up there," Gwen said as our senses went off.

I backflipped off of the collider to avoid getting hit by a bus by Doc Ock. I growled in fury and charged at her. She tried to grab me by my limbs, but my reflexes are quick. I punched her straight across the face, but in the process, she threw me against the wall using my leg.

I groaned in pain, falling through the air. I closed my eyes when I felt a hand grab onto mine. I took it instinctively and Miles grabbed my waist, ejecting a web. He saved me. I couldn't be more grateful for him at that moment. I opened my eyes, noticing the panicked look in Miles's face.

"I got you," Miles said in relief.

"Always will," I replied.

"That was adorable, kid! Now hang on tight!" Peter grabbed Miles's web and swung us at Doc Ock. I, Miles, then Peter, punched Doc Ock. Miles and I punched her away and I kissed his cheek through the mask.

Gwen joined the three of us as Doc Ock charged at us. "Buckle up, guys, this is going to take a while."

Suddenly, Doc Ock was hit by a truck. My eyes widened in surprise. "All right, never mind."