Chapter 3 : Rage and Regret

The room pulsed with tension as Force's anger erupted like a storm.

Force: (yelling) "What do you want from me, Book? Were you jealous of my success? Why did you do this?"

Book, bewildered, stood frozen, unable to comprehend the accusations hurled at him.

Just as Force's fist tightened, ready to strike, Chen intervened, forcefully pushing Force away.

Chen: (firmly) "Force, don't you dare hit Book! Tell us what actually happened. I won't let you lay a finger on him!"

Tears welled in Book's eyes as he faced Force's aggression. Chen, sensing Book's fear, pulled him into a protective embrace.

Chen: (softly) "It's okay, Book. I've got you."

Book clung to Chen, seeking solace in the midst of the turmoil. Meanwhile, Force, consumed by regret and frustration, stormed out of the room, leaving a shattered friendship in his wake.

Force: (bitterly) "I regret our friendship, Book."

The words hung heavy in the air, and Book felt his heart breaking into pieces.

Force sought refuge with Ohm, his best friend, hoping for understanding.

Ohm: (concerned) "Force, tell me what happened. I need to understand."

Force, overwhelmed, simply muttered, "Book did it."

Ohm, puzzled, pressed for more details.

Ohm: "What do you mean, Force? Explain."

Force remained silent, leaving Ohm in a state of confusion, torn between friends and the fragments of a friendship that once seemed unbreakable.