Chapter 14 : Heartstrings Revealed

When Force turned to identify the mystery mediator, shock filled his eyes. "Why are you stopping me?" he demanded, realizing it was Ohm.

"Ohm, what are you doing?" Force snapped as Ohm pulled him away from Chen and Book.

"I'm just wondering why you're so upset about Chen and Book being close," Ohm replied calmly.

"Because I don't like it, okay?" Force's tone was sharp with frustration.

"Why though? What's wrong with them being friends?" Ohm pressed, trying to understand.

"Because I... I like Book, alright?" Force admitted, his anger deflating into vulnerability.

"Oh..." Ohm's expression softened with understanding. "I see. Well, there's nothing wrong with that."

The next day, during the company meeting:

"Guess what, Book? We're going to Tokyo for a fan event!" Chen exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Really? That sounds amazing!" Book replied, his face beaming with joy.

Meanwhile, Force watched from a distance, his heart sinking with jealousy.

Later that evening, in the company cafe:

"Hey, Book," Force greeted, mustering a smile as he approached.

Book glanced up briefly before returning his attention to his coffee, ignoring Force's presence.

Undeterred, Force persisted, "How's it going?"

No response.

Just then, Chen entered the cafe and approached their table.

"Hey, Book. Are you free tonight? I was thinking we could grab dinner together," Chen suggested, his eyes filled with warmth.

Book's face lit up, "Sure, Chen! I'd love to."

As they left the cafe together, Force's frustration boiled over.

"Why does Chen always get to be with Book?" Force grumbled, his fists clenched in anger.

Ohm, who had been observing silently, sighed and placed a comforting hand on Force's shoulder.

"It's because Chen isn't afraid to show his feelings," Ohm explained gently. "Maybe it's time you did the same."

Tears welled up in Force's eyes as he realized the truth of Ohm's words. With a heavy heart, he began to open up about his true feelings for Book....