Chapter 15 : Revelations

Force sat on the edge of his bed, his thoughts swirling like a tempest within him. Ohm, his ever-loyal friend, sat opposite him, a concerned expression etched on his face.

"I love Book," Force confessed, the words heavy with emotion as he stressed each syllable. "I've always admired him, but I never had the courage to admit it until now."

Ohm nodded understandingly, prompting Force to continue.

"I was so jealous of Book and Chen growing closer," Force admitted, his voice tinged with regret. "That's why I acted so cold towards him."

"Force, when did you start feeling this way towards Book?" Ohm inquired gently, his eyes filled with genuine curiosity.

"It was when I realized that Book wasn't the one who posted that video of me online," Force revealed, a sense of vulnerability creeping into his tone. "Despite my harsh treatment towards him, he never once spoke out against me. That was when I began to fall for him."

Ohm's eyes widened in realization as Force continued to unravel his feelings.

"And why did you pretend to forget about Book after the accident?" Ohm probed, his voice laced with curiosity.

"I did it intentionally," Force confessed, a shadow of remorse crossing his features. "I wanted a fresh start for both of us, to erase all the pain and animosity between us. So, I faked my amnesia."

A faint smile tugged at the corners of Ohm's lips as he absorbed Force's words.

"Why don't you tell Book all of this?" Ohm suggested gently, his eyes twinkling with encouragement.

"It's not that simple," Force replied, a hint of resignation in his voice. "Book doesn't feel the same way about me anymore, and he's so close to Chen now."

Ohm's smile widened, a knowing gleam in his eyes as he leaned forward to speak.

"Trust me, Force," Ohm reassured him, his voice filled with certainty. "Book still has a soft spot for you."

Force's heart fluttered with newfound hope as he absorbed Ohm's words, a flicker of optimism igniting within him. Perhaps, amidst the tangled web of emotions, there was still a chance for him and Book to find their way back to each other....