Chapter 28 : Confession

Force and Book stood locked in a tight embrace, neither wanting to be the first to let go.
Time seemed to stand still as they held onto each other, the world outside fading away into insignificance.

But eventually, Force sighed softly, breaking the silence, and released Book from his embrace.

Book couldn't bring himself to meet Force's gaze, his eyes fixed on the ground as a myriad of conflicting emotions swirled within him.

Force, sensing Book's unease, gently lifted his chin, their eyes meeting in an intense gaze.

"I love you," Force declared, his voice steady and resolute.

Book's eyes widened in astonishment, his cheeks flushing with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment.

The weight of Force's confession hung heavy in the air as Book struggled to find the right words to respond.

Force continued, his expression remaining stoic yet earnest, expressing his fear of losing Book and his desire to have him all to himself.

Book felt a rush of emotions coursing through him – confusion, excitement, and a hint of apprehension.

Force's proposition was both thrilling and terrifying, and Book knew that whatever decision he made would irrevocably alter the course of their relationship.

As Force set a deadline for Book's response, demanding an answer by the end of the night, Book felt the weight of the ultimatum pressing down on him. He knew that if he couldn't reciprocate Force's feelings, their friendship would be irreparably fractured.

With Force's departure, Book was left alone to grapple with his thoughts, the quiet of his room amplifying the turmoil within him. He paced back and forth, his mind racing as he weighed the consequences of his decision.

Hours passed in agonizing uncertainty as Book wrestled with his emotions, torn between his loyalty to their friendship and the undeniable pull of his feelings for Force.

In the dim light of his room, Book finally reached a resolution, knowing that whatever choice he made, it would shape the course of their lives forever.