Chapter 17 : Confrontation

As Ohm watched Force storm away, his anger boiled over. He couldn't fathom why Book continued to overlook Force's efforts.

With even Chen departing from the cafeteria, Ohm approached Book with determination, slamming his hand on the table they shared. Startled, Book looked up, bewildered.

"What's wrong?" Book asked, taken aback by Ohm's sudden outburst.

In a voice laced with frustration, Ohm bellowed, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Confused, Book inquired again, "I don't understand. What's going on?"

"Don't play dumb!" Ohm snapped, his voice reverberating through the cafeteria. "Force is trying to change for you, to become a better person. Can't you see that?"

Book's brow furrowed in confusion. "But why would he change for me?"

Ohm hesitated, on the verge of revealing Force's feelings, but he held back. "That's not the point. The point is, he's doing it for you, and you're just ignoring it."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Book replied, frustration evident in his tone as he rose from his seat and left the cafeteria.

As Book walked away, Ohm cursed himself for inadvertently pushing Force to pursue Book. He regretted his words and the consequences they had wrought.