Chapter 5 : Echoes of Violence

A week passed, and the storm of hatred around Force showed no signs of subsiding. In the shadows of his frustration, Force received a chilling message that intensified the turmoil: "You need to be dead."

Fueled by anger and paranoia, Force confronted Book the next morning, his emotions boiling over.

Force: (angrily) "Hey, Book."

Without warning, Force's fist collided with Book's face, leaving him bewildered and traumatized.

Book: (confused and hurt) "Force, what—"

Force stormed out, leaving Book nursing his injuries.

Ohm, hearing the commotion, rushed into the room.

Ohm: (worried) "Book, what happened?"

Book, with a swollen eye and a cut on his forehead, reassured Ohm, "It's fine."

During the first aid, Ohm, still concerned, questioned Book about the video.

Ohm: "Did you really post that video of Force?"

Book: (teary-eyed) "Force is my only friend, the only one whom I trust and can rely on. Why would I hurt him?"

Ohm, convinced by Book's sincerity, became sure that Book wasn't behind the video.

Fluke, Book's best friend, entered the room, alarmed by the situation. Observing Book's injuries, he grew worried.

Fluke: (concerned) "What happened, Book?"

Book, maintaining a facade, claimed it was an accident during an advertisement shoot. Ohm knew it was a lie, but Book signaled him to stay silent.

Ohm left the room, wearing a stoic expression, leaving Fluke perplexed.

Fluke: (confused) "Was Ohm responsible for this?"

Book: (smiling) "No, Fluke."

Ohm confronted Force, seething with anger.

Ohm: (yelling) "Force, why did you do that to Book? He doesn't deserve this!"

Force, unyielding, responded, "HE DESERVES IT."

Ohm, infuriated, retorted, "You can't blame Book because of a message and a mere presence at the scene! You know him! He'd never hurt you, especially not like this!"

The weight of Ohm's words hung heavy in the room, challenging Force to confront the reality of his actions.