Chapter 7 : Broken Scripts

The following day brought an unexpected script for a BL series, throwing Force and Book into an uncomfortably shared space.
Force, resentful and regretful, longed to escape the room. Every glance between them carried the weight of yesterday's altercation.

Chen entered the room, offering a supportive hug to Book, inquiring about his injuries. Force seethed with anger, witnessing the camaraderie.

Book: (smiling) "They're better now."

The director, curious about Book's injuries, probed, unaware of the tangled web of truths and lies.

Book, shielding the real story, fabricated another lie, "It was just an accident at home."

Chen, privy to the actual events, glared at Force for a moment before redirecting his attention to Book.

As the director delved into the script, Force abruptly declared his withdrawal.

Force: "I don't want to act in BLs anymore. In fact, I don't want to act with Book anymore. I'm done with him."

Book, blindsided by this revelation, erupted in frustration.

Book: (yelling) "What the hell, Force? Are you even for real? Are you seriously ignoring me because you think that I was the one who posted that video of yours? Why would I even do that? Did you even try asking me if I actually did that or no? You just made up your own assumptions. And on top of that, when you know that violence traumatises me, you hit me! Why are you doing this to me, Force?"

Book crumpled to the ground in tears. Chen, infuriated, embraced and comforted him, shooting an accusing look at Force.

Force: "Why don't you guys do the series instead of me and Book? I'm sure you'll enjoy it, Chen."

Confusion lingered in the room as Book, standing up, declared the end of Forcebook.

Chen: "You don't deserve him, Force."

Chen then followed Book out.

The director, perplexed, confronted Force about the incident.

Force: (upset) "I'm sorry, but can you please give me some time?"

Leaving the room, the director sought answers from Ohm, learning the painful truth.

A tear rolled down Force's cheek as he remembered Book's words, "Forcebook is done." Regret consumed him.