Chapter 23 : Unexpected Casting

Force, Chen, and Book slept peacefully, their dreams colored with contentment.

The following morning, Book stepped out of his home to find Force and Chen parked outside, waiting expectantly to chauffeur him to the company.

Shocked by their presence, Book struggled to find the right words.

Force: "Hey, Book, hop in. I'll give you a lift."

Chen: "Or you could ride with me. I promise it'll be more fun."

Book managed a hesitant smile, unsure of how to respond to their competing offers.

Force (to Chen): "Let Book decide for himself, okay?"

Chen's frown deepened as he reluctantly stepped aside.

Just as Book contemplated his options, Fluke zoomed in on his bike, disrupting the moment.

Fluke: "Yo, Book! Need a ride?"

Book chuckled, torn between his friends' offers.

Book: "Looks like I have choices. Thanks, guys, but I'll catch you later."

Fluke shot a victorious smirk at Force and Chen before speeding off with Book.

As Force sighed in resignation and Chen clenched his fists in determination, they exchanged a knowing glance, silently vowing to win Book's heart.

Later, within the confines of the company, Ohm approached Book with a curious glint in his eyes.

Ohm: "So, Book, have you made your decision?"

Book furrowed his brows, puzzled by Ohm's question.

Book: "Decision about what?"

Before Ohm could elaborate, the director's voice echoed across the room, summoning Book for an urgent meeting.

Director: "Ah, Book, glad you're here. We have a slight dilemma. The upcoming advertisement requires a couple, and I can't decide whether to pair you with Force or Chen."

Book's uncertainty mirrored the director's dilemma.

Ohm: "How about we shake things up a bit? Why not have all three of them in the ad?"

The director's eyes lit up with intrigue as he considered Ohm's suggestion.

Director: "Hmm, that could work. It'll certainly be... interesting."

Book's mind raced with concern, fearing the potential clashes between Force and Chen.

Book: "But what if they don't get along? This could backfire."

Ohm flashed a confident smile, reassured by the director's enthusiasm.

Ohm: "Trust me, it'll be fantastic. Let's give it a shot."

With a sense of trepidation hanging in the air, Book braced himself for the tumultuous journey that lay ahead, unsure of the twists and turns fate had in store for him and his friends.