Chapter 13 : Silent Storms of Jealousy

Book sat in confusion, recounting the strange incident with Force to Ohm. "He just pulled away, Ohm. I don't understand why. He doesn't even recognize me!"

Ohm, equally puzzled, responded, "I don't have answers, Book. But something feels off. Maybe Force is pretending. He remembers everyone except you, isn't it weird? But I need to be certain before sharing this speculation."

Book stayed quiet.

The next day, on set, Force downplayed the significance of a kissing scene with Dunk. "It's just a kiss, nothing special," he nonchalantly remarked. However, as the director shouted "action," panic seized Force. He tried to initiate the kiss with Dunk but couldn't, leaving the set in chaos. Dunk, noticing Force's struggle, took a bold step forward, only to be met with Force's sudden retreat.

The director's frustration echoed on set, "Why are you wasting everyone's time, Force?" Force, defeated, mumbled an apology, his head bowed in remorse. Ohm watched this unfold from a distance, concern etched on his face.

Simultaneously, Chen and Book enjoyed a casual coffee in the company's cafe, oblivious to the drama. Unbeknownst to them, Force stood behind, anger bubbling within him. Seeing Chen's hand on Book's, he longed to intervene but was pulled back by an unseen force.

When Force turned to identify the mystery mediator, shock filled his eyes. "Why are you stopping me?" he demanded, realizing it was...