Chapter 12 : Forgotten Frames

Months drifted by, leaving Book in the shadows of Force's forgotten memories. Ohm's relentless attempts to jog Force's recollection proved futile, leaving Book grappling with the agony of a friendship lost to amnesia.

Amid the abyss, Chen's unwavering support offered solace, a constant companion in the face of Force's obliviousness.

As Force recuperated, the film company's directional team envisioned a comeback script featuring Force and Book. The prospect of reuniting thrilled the fans, but confusion clouded Force's eyes. In a room charged with anticipation, Force questioned the director's decision to pair him with a seemingly unfamiliar Book.

Force: "Why are you putting me with someone I don't remember? This doesn't make any sense."

Director: "It's always been Forcebook, Force. The fans are waiting for this reunion."

Without a second thought, Force decided against it, leaving Book stranded and the director bewildered. The weight of an untethered connection hung heavy as Force exited the room. The director turned to Book, concern etched on their face.

Director: "What should we do, Book?"

Book: "Follow Force's wishes. I don't want to force him into something he's uncomfortable with."

Weeks passed, decisions materialized. Force agreed to act alongside Dunk, leaving Book paired with Chen for a delightful rom-com series. On set, the contrast unfolded — Force and Dunk in high-octane action, Book and Chen immersed in the whimsy of romantic comedy.

A pivotal moment arose during a scripted kiss between Book and Chen. Force, an unexpected spectator, intervened abruptly.

Chen: "What the hell, Force?!"

Force, with a stoic expression: "I don't like it."

Book, confused and hurt, confronted Force.

Book: "Why do you care? You don't even remember me."

Force didn't spare Book a glance, offering no explanation as he left the room. Book, caught in the crossfire of emotions, struggled to make sense of Force's actions, pondering the complexities of a bond fractured by forgotten memories.

 Book, caught in the crossfire of emotions, struggled to make sense of Force's actions, pondering the complexities of a bond fractured by forgotten memories

Introducing Dunk Natachai, a 24-year-old actor affiliated with the same agency as Force, Book, and Chen. While he doesn't play a significant role in this narrative, I won't delve into further details about him.