Chapter 19.

A/N: Yet another chapter for you all to read, and for me to edit- Anyways. Have fun reading.

"Professor... Are you certain we will ever find Harry?" Neville asked worriedly as he eyed a fat Muggle devour a hamburger in two bites, on some odd screen video thing. What Muggles used their time to stare at on the subway, would forever disturb him...

"Yes mister Longbottom. I am certain. Do I know if it will be before or after that ignorant asshole of a headmaster... No..." Hermione looked up from her book, seemingly the only one unbothered by her surroundings, well, not counting in Luna, who was merely worried about the amount of Nargals in the area, and was focusing on clearing their aura, or something.

"According to this... Magical shunning should be Illegal." She growled deeply and slammed the book closed. "Granger, watch your mouth." Severus growled, eyeing their surroundings. Hermione scoffed. "Fret not Professor, Muggles hear what they wish to hear and what they understand. If none of which we talk about, falls into that category, or revolves around the individual person, they couldn't care less."

Severus hummed, it had been some long weeks, and it wasn't getting easier with time, to be so close to all of these brats. "Where are we going anyways?" Minerva questioned and Hermione turned her gaze from Severus to her. "Seattle, there are some surrounding places, and magical tribes, the idea is to ask around and find out if anything odd has happened these past five months. Like unexplained weather changes and animals born with five heads."

"That can happen...?" Ginny muttered, turning her attention from Luna momentarily, to give Hermione a worried look. "Like... With that shunning stuff, and all that... Core blocking." Hermione wetted her lips and walked closer from her position, to let them all in on what she was saying, all of them focusing, even Luna.

"Harry, is believed to be the strongest wizard to ever have existed. The Goblins believe him to be the next Merlin, but possibly even stronger. With him? Locking all of that power up... And it being released in anything but a slow and steady notion?" She clenched her jaw and shook her head. "Boom..."

"Harry is going to blow up...?" George hissed, his eyes filled with fear, but his face angry, the hissing made Hermione send him a look. "No George, not just Harry, the world... Possibly even the entire Solar System..."

"So.... What you are saying." Snape breathed, after all of them had a few minutes to swallow that information, fingers squeezing at the bridge of his nose. "Is that, we need to ensure, Potter, goes through Zero, bodily trauma?" Hermione nodded and Severus let out an airy laugh, lowering his hand. "Well, might as well call our families and say goodbye, I guess." He growled and Minerva sent him a stern glare, especially at the amount of worried glances she was getting from the students around her.

"Settle yourself, Severus. Let us find the nearest tribe and then figure out things."

***HP

"Are you ready, dork?" Jessica mocked as she walked past Harry towards her seat in the music class, but not without kicking his cane and throwing him off balance. It was now time to hand in assignments about what and why you chose your subject to preform about, the group had to come up with a reason for them together, whilst the individuals, had to come up with some alone, it wasn't all that difficult, at any rate.

It was Monday, June 6th now, and the performances were to be shown, Friday the 10th of June, so it was just final touch ups, before show time.

"Well, I have reviewed all of the work that you have handed in, and I must say, all groups have picked topics and have described why and what their topics are about, quite... Alright, I suppose. But there was one, that I have chosen to remark." She said and help up one, it was Harry's, of course it was.