≋4≋

Y/N POV

After I left the diner, I went to grab some doughnuts before heading home cause, why not? As I was walking back to my car, with the doughnuts, I felt a weird vibe... like something was staring at me.

I turned around... but saw no one... strange... I got into the car and went back home. The whole drive home, I kept having the same vibe. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a car, but I didn't think much of it. Maybe they live somewhere here. 

I parked my car and headed up. The weird vibe still lingered, I quickly went up and closed my door, making sure that it was locked. I went to take a quick shower and changed into some PJs before eating the doughnuts.

Once I was done eating, I went to the room and scrolled through Instagram until my eyes were heavy. I put my phone on the nightstand and lay down. Soon, I drifted off to dreamland.

---Late at night---

??? POV

Y/N would have already been in deep sleep, so I slowly lockpicked the front door. Soon I managed to open it, I then went in slowly and quietly. I entered the house without making a sound and slowly made my way to Y/N's room.

Y/N POV 

I woke up and realized that it was still nighttime. I turned to my right side, almost falling asleep when I saw a tall figure towering over the end of my bed. "W-why... are you here? What do you want..." I said with a shaky voice. Even if it was dark, I could tell that the tall figure was grinning, almost smirking.

They let out a chuckle, "To see you, my love," a male voice said. It had an accent to it, but I couldn't wrap my head around what it was. The tall man then came near and whispered into my ear, "Can't wait to see you soon." He then walked out of my door and then the front door, 'What the fuck... Again'

<the next day>

After the tall man incident, I couldn't sleep. I was awake for the rest of the night "Hey, it's already 7 am. Why are you not getting up?" Lynette asked.

"It... It happened... Again"

"What??"

"He's here... again... what does he want..."

"Y/N, what do you mean?"

Lynette quickly hugged me as she saw me shaking. After a while, she asked, "What happened". I looked at her and then said.

"Those letters... They weren't the only reason I moved... some nights, there would be a tall figure. Standing somewhere in my room, he would either just stand there and say nothing or something speak... one night, he was in my room. And he... he had a knife, he curved a heart with the letter 'W' on my right forearm,"

I then showed her the heart with the 'W' in the heart, "What... Why would he..." Lynette was shocked. "I... really don't know... and I don't know what he wants," I said, still a little shaken. I got up, "Where are you going?" Lynette asked.

"Well, I still have to go to work"

"If you need to stay home then I'll stay with you and I'll tell Hen-"

"It's alright, let's just go to work. I don't want to be home for the whole day."

She nodded. I then changed into a hoodie and jeans and we headed to the diner.

<At Fredbear Family Diner>

"You want to head in first?" I asked Lynette, "You want me to stay or ... ?" she asked. "I think I want to take a moment... Alone... if that's okay?" I replied, She nodded in understanding and went in. I closed my eyes.

'Why... After almost 4 years... why is he still bothering me... What the hell does he want from me...'

I grabbed my things and headed in. Once I was changed into the uniform, I went to find Lynette. 

I was just chilling when I saw the yellow rabbit gesturing for a little girl to the 'Parts and Service' room. I couldn't see her parents at all. Maybe they are just playing? But why go to parts and service? 

"Hi there, You're not allowed to go in there. Do you want to go and play with your friends?" I asked, the little girl nodded and ran, I'm assuming, to where her friends were.

As I walked off, I felt that same vibe like something was staring or glaring at me. I just brushed it off. Maybe it's just me.

I was just chilling, when I heard a familiar voice, from behind me, say. "Come to my office, love," arghh this bitch.

William opens his office door, gesturing me to go in. As I entered, he slammed the door shut and locked it. He then pinned me to the wall beside the door, "Dude, what the fuck?!", I gasped. 

William, now towering over me, smirked his annoying signature smirk as he saw the slight fear in my eyes. It then quickly changes to an annoyed, 'I'm really going to kill you now' expression. 

"You ruined... my bloody plan"

"What?? what are you talking about?"

"You just... Have... to interfere"

"What plan- Wait... You... It was you in that yellow rabbit suit?!"

William chuckled, then grabbed my chin firmly with his index and thumb. "What... were you going to... do..." I hesitantly asked, he smirked and then said, "If you want to know so badly... I'll tell you".

"I was going to kill her"

I couldn't move from how shocked I was. My eyes widened as he took out a knife. As the cold metal touched my cheek, cold shivers went down my back. 

He lifts the blade off my face and then says, "This is a secret between me AND you... If you dare say a word, " he stares at the knife before continuing, "You know what will happen next. "

He smirked and let out a chuckle. I stood there, frozen in place, I wanted to say something, but every time I opened my mouth, nothing came out. 

"Do I make myself clear, love?" he asked, I hesitantly nodded. "Anwer. The. Damn. Question." He said as he darkened his expression, "Y-yes" I hesitantly replied. "Good. Now get back to work, love, " He said with the annoying smirk, I then opened the door and left. 

---time skip to 4 pm---

My break had just started, and I went to the staff room. I open my locker and look at my hoodie's pocket. There was a piece of purple colour post-it note, I took it, and it read:

8 pm, backstage 

-W.A

Arghh... What the fuck does he want... Well, I might die tonight...

---time skip---

Lynette, Dan, and I were laughing at an Instagram reel that Dan showed us. "My god, that fucking funny, bro," Lynette said, "Hahaha, *sighs* Anyway, what time is it now?" I asked as we all calmed down. "It's like almost 8 pm, why?" Lynette asked. "Shit..." I mumbled, "I got to go somewhere, I'll be right back," I said as I dashed towards the backstage. 

I gently closed the backstage door, it was dark. 

"You're late"