≋13≋

<the next day>

Y/N POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, wearing only my bra and panties. I swung my legs to the side of the bed. I rubbed my eyes, and the memories of last night flashed through my mind. I look over to the nightstand to see a set of folded clothes with a note. It read:

Here are some clothes for you to change into, also left a towel in my bathroom for you, love.

~W

I grabbed the clothes and was about to go to Will's bathroom, which was connected to his room. As I got up, I felt a sore pain in the bottom half of my body. As the soreness and pain hit, I immediately fell back onto the bed. I groaned, I then heard a soft chuckle from the doorframe. I turn to see William, smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Love, you do know that we have to go to work, right" He said with a smirk.

"Do I really need to go to work, when I'm in this condition?"

"As a boss, no. But as the person that punished you and fucked you hard, yes" He said with a wide smirk.

"Dickhead..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said, delightful. I can't wait to get to work in this condition," I said, sarcastically. "That's what I thought," Will said with a smirk. "Once you're done, come downstairs. Breakfast is almost done" He continued, I gave him a thumbs-up, still lying on his bed. I pulled myself up and waddled to his bathroom to do my business.

I then changed into his grey shirt and black shorts. His shirt draped over me, clearly oversized. His shorts were big, I had to tie them tighter so that they wouldn't just drop. I then waddled down the stairs. The smell of buttery toast and fried egg climbed up through my nostrils.

I went into the kitchen to see William placing two cups of tea on the dining table. Then two plates of toast and fried egg. We sat down and ate. Once we were done eating, we brought our dishes to the sink and I went up to grab my things. We got into William's car and went to the diner.

Soon, we arrived at the diner.

"Still aching?"

"What?"

"Is your bottom half still sore?"

"Well, yes..."

"I'll tell Henry you will be working at the counter for today"

"What excess are you going to tell?" I asked as I turned my head, facing him.

"That you woke up with lower back pain"

I nodded at his reasonable excess, we got out of the car and headed in. I then went to the staff room, still slightly waddling. Before I opened the 'Staff Only' door, there was chatting coming from the other side. It wasn't just any other people's voices, it was Lynette and Dan. As I open the door, they look at me, smirking.

"Speaking of the devil," Dan said with a smirk. "By the looks of it... she DEFINITELY got some!" Lynette said, excitedly. I rolled my eyes at their comments. "you did, didn't you?" she asked, "Yeah... Unexpectedly..." I replied as I took my uniform out. The memories from last night flash in my mind again. We all changed into our uniforms and headed to the main area.

---time skip to after work---

I told Lynette to take my car since she said she needed to stay a little longer to clean up and stuff, and I wanted to go on a walk before going home, cause why not? I passed her my car key and waved to her before exiting the diner

Lynette POV

Dan and I walked to Henry's office, before I knocked there was soft talking from the other side.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Come in"

I open the door, to see Henry in his seat and William opposite him. "Is there anything I can help y'all with?" Henry asked, "Yes," I said as I looked outside to see no Y/N insight, I then closed the door.

"So... I wanted to ask if y'all would help me and Dan plan a birthday party for Y/N"

"oh, yes, I would love to!" Henry said.

"So, what's the plan?" William said.

We all gathered around Henry's office table. "So..." I said as I started to say the plan.

*Meanwhile...*

Y/ N POV

While walking home, I saw someone familiar.

"Oh my god, Y/N is that you?"

I looked at him, then realized it was my childhood friend, Matthew.

"My god, Matt!"

I said as I hugged him. "I haven't seen you since you moved! When did you come back?" Matt said, "About 2 plus weeks ago" I replied. "My god, I thought after you went to Orlando, I wouldn't see you again" He chuckled.

"Why don't we step into that restaurant and have a chat to catch up?"

"I would love to!"

---time skip to after Lynette explains the plan and they make adjustments---

Lynette POV

"Alright. So, everyone okay with this plan?" I asked, and they all nodded in agreement. "I can't wait for the party and the things we have planned for her. She will love it-" Henry was interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing. It was William's phone. "Hello?" William said as he got up and left.

"So, I'll see y'all there?"

Henry nodded. Dan and I left Henry's office and went to the staff room.

No one POV

William got up and answered his phone. "Hello?" He said as he exited Henry's office and entered his.

"How the hell did you get my number?... You? You want to talk to me? No-... No, I don't believe you... Argh! fine! But if this isn't a real conversation, I'll be out the door in a heartbeat... Where?... Okay, bye"

William then ended the call, he then grabbed his things. He opened his door and knocked on Henry's door.

"Yes, Will?"

Henry said as William opened the door, "Can I go off first, I have some matters to deal with" He said. "Okay, Take care ya," Henry said as William nodded.

Y/N POV

Matt and I were laughing our asses off at the story he told. The waiter then sat two customers at the seat behind us, and we soon calmed down from our laughter. "What do you want?" I heard a familiar british voice say. "I-... Just-...." A familiar female voice spoke. What are they doing here?