≋9≋

<The next day>

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes, I looked around...

This isn't my house...

Where am I...

I look down, I wasn't wearing this yesterday... I got up.

"Morning, love,"

I hear a familiar voice, I turn to see William in the kitchen. The smell of coffee beans fills the air. Soon, the memory of last night flashed through my mind. 'Damn...' I thought.

"I told Henry that you aren't feeling well and I'll be looking after you"

William says before turning around to lean on the kitchen counter, "Coffee or tea, love?" he asks.

"Tea"

He then turned back around and grabbed a cup, "Why did you say that I was unwell? Plus... I need to work," I said. Soon, he came to the living room with 2 cups, he placed them on the coffee table. He took a sip of his coffee, I did the same. "It's called After-Sex Care, darling," he said as he put his cup down, "Wow, a murderer who cares about someone," I said sarcastically. 

"Can I... Ask you a... Something?" I hesitantly asked. 

"What is it, love?"

"How many... kids... did you kill?" I asked, out of curiosity. It was silence for a while, I was starting to get scared.

"2, almost 3 but you interfered"

William said as he sipped his coffee, I didn't say anything. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know what to say. We sat in silence before the front doorbell rang. William got up and opened the door.

"Is Y/N here?" I hear Lynette ask.

"Yes, but she is not feeling well. She'll call you when she is better, but for now, she needs to rest"

"Oh, okay... Just tell her that her ex dropped by-"

I shoot up as I hear the word 'ex', and I run to the door. "Let's talk outside". William was confused at my reaction, but let me out the door. I got into my car, Lynette sitting in the driver seat and I was sitting in the passenger seat. 

William POV

I looked through the small window that was beside the front door. I took out my Listener, a gadget that I made, just put the small recorder where I wanted and I'm able to hear any conversation through the device. I had already placed it in Y/N's car, I turned it on.

Y: Y/N, L: Lynette

Y: What the fuck does he wants now and how did he get my address?

L: I have no clue... He said he wanted to talk to you, but I told him that I didn't know where you were, which is true, and also said that you wouldn't want to talk to him either way.

Y: *sighs* How did he look like? Beaten up? Haven't slept in days? Messy greasy hair?

L: Yup... all of the above

Y: Argh... Fucking son of a bitch

L: He'll definitely come back... I think I have a plan... but I don't know if you'll like it.

Y: What is it? 

L: I was thinking... Maybe you stay at William's for a few weeks until he goes away?

Y: Then... What about you?

L: I didn't really think of it... Oh, and I did what you said if he ever shows up.

Y: Okay, I'll tell Will that we going somewhere.

Y/N POV

"Okay, I'll tell Will that we are going somewhere. And also, do you have like extra... clothes?" I asked, "No, I don't... Wait, are those his clothes" Lynette's eyes widened as I nodded slowly.

"You got LAID-"

"Oh shut up, I didn't"

"Yessss you did, I mean did you see the way you ran just now." She said giggling before continuing, "It's so obvious that you got-"

"Oh shut up"

I said, rolling my eyes, as I got out of my car. I then realized that William was peeking through the small window at the side of the front door, fucking bitch was eavesdropping, arghh. "You wait here, I'll go and tell him," I said as I went to the door. I opened it and slammed it behind me.

"I guess you know why I came back"

"To chill with me, love"

"Will, don't fucking play dumb with me. I know you were eavesdropping"

"What do you mean, love? I would never do such a thing" He said, smirking. He looked at me, seeing the 'I am not going to fuck around with your bullshit cause I'm pissed' face. He then says.

"Ok, ok. Go on. And yes, you can stay here as long as you like, love"

"Alright, I'll be off."

I said, he grabbed my right arm and kissed the scar. He smirked, and I slightly rolled my eyes, smiling a little. I grabbed my things and went out. I got into my car and put my stuff in the backseat. 

"What's his location?"

"He's near... to a cafe around our place"

I nodded, as Lynette started to drive to the cafe.

<At the cafe>

I told Lynette to stay outside and I went into the cafe.

"Y/N, is that you?"

"Oh, Travis. What do you want?" I said, annoyed with his bitch ass.

"I just wanted to talk to you, babe"

"Don't call me that. We are DONE. Did you forget?"

"Please I just want to talk to you"

"Fine, what do you want? Get straight to the point"

"I... I want you back, please... I NEED yo-"

"Hey, darling"

I felt an arm resting on my shoulder, I looked up to see William grinning. Shit...

"Y/N, who is he?" Travis asked, looking irritated, "He-"

"I'm her boyfriend, and you are?" William said with a grin.

"He's my ex, William," I said before continuing, "We got to go. And please Travis if your 'talk' is about begging for me to get back with you then don't even think of talking to me" I then grabbed William's arm, pulling him away from Travis before he could be anything 'sinister' to him.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I whisper-yelled at William, "I was helping, love" he said with a smirk. "I can handle my own problems myself, plus it was none of your business," I said.

"Oh, come on. No thank you or anything, darling?"

"No, cause it was none of your business, Afton"

I said as I turned around and walked off to my car, "Let's go, Nette" I said as I got into my car. Soon, we went back to our place.