≋26≋

WARNINGS:

- gore

---time skip to later---

Y/N POV

As I was overseeing the restaurant, the gentle hum of my phone in my pocket caught my attention. It was Will.

I quickly turned my phone off and looked around before heading backstage

I quickly turned my phone off and looked around before heading backstage. I glanced around once more before opening the door and stepping inside. As I closed the door behind me, darkness settled into every nook and cranny of the room. Suddenly, someone pulled a string, and a small light bulb illuminated the room. There stood Will, wearing a devilish smirk.

Oh... fuck..

"Hello, love."

"H-hey... Will..."

"I got a little surprise for you, darling."

"Hm... okay?"

He turns around, digging for something from a bag. He turned back, facing me, He held out a costume suit. It was not like a springlock suit, like a cloth suit. It looked tight, I hesitantly grabbed it out of his hands.

"Try it on, love."

"Now?"

He nodded and turned around. I hesitated for a moment before finally putting it on. Glancing down, I noticed purple patches in some areas, a large floppy purple bow on the neckline of the suit, and a small, fluffy, round tail. My feet now took on the appearance of rabbit paws, and my hands and feet now perfectly matched the color of the patches.

"Are you done, darling?"

"Yeah... What... is this?"

I asked, curiously. He turned around, eyeing me up and down. A smirk played on his lips, followed by a chuckle. "Looks better than I imagined. It brings out your figure beautifully." He said, grinning. 

"Will, I swear to god- This is a sex costume, isn't it? Oh my god, this is not the time-"

"It's not a sex costume, love. Although, thanks for the idea." He said with a smirk. 

I rolled my eyes, "Then what is this?" I said as I looked down.

"A test run."

"A what?- What do you mean?"

"Here... wear this."

He grabbed a mask from the table, extending it towards me. I looked at it, it was a rabbit mask. The long ears were gently curved inward, the right ear was purple and the left ear was white. There was a big purple patch, that covered almost half of the mask.

The translucent plastic eyes featured thickly painted-on eyelashes, accompanied by small tear-drop-shaped eyebrows and a cute ovalish-shaped black nose. The wide grin, featuring two rabbit-like teeth, added a playful touch. With a slight hesitation, I took it from him. I noticed some odd wirings and assorted components as I inspected the inside.