≋20≋

<the next day>

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes to see a slightly toned chest, with springlock scars on them. I then heard soft snores from Will. I looked up to see that he was still sleeping, I smiled to myself. I wanted to get up, but his toned arm pulled me down.

"A few more minutes, love"

Will groaned as he cuddled close to me, I cuddled in his chest. Suddenly, Will's phone rang. He cursed under his breath before sitting up to grab his phone and answering it.

"Hey Henry, what's up?... Oh shit, I totally forgot... I'll be there in 10... Okay bye."

Will then put the phone down, turning to me. "I need to go to work, love." He said, I nodded. He stood up and I did the same. He walked to me, giving me a peck on the forehead before going into his bathroom. I look at the mess that we had made last night, the memories from last night flashed in my mind.

I grabbed my shorts and put them on. I then picked the rest of the clothes off the floor. As I was putting the clothes on the bed, my phone rang. I looked to see it was Lynette.

Y: Y/N, L: Lynette

Y: Hey, Nette

L: Hey, girl. Where are you?

Y: Still at Will's

L: Alright... Are you guys doing anything, today?

Y: No, he has to work... so yeah.

L: Okay then I'm coming over. I'll get some breakfast.

Y: Okay, see you then.

L: See ya, bye

Y: Byee

I put my phone down, seeing that Will had already changed into his white button-up shirt and black dress pants. "Bye, love. I really need to go." Will said as he grabbed his things. "Okay, bye. Oh, and Lynette is coming over. So we'll probably hang here, is that okay?" I said as I kissed him on his cheek. He nodded and gave me an OK sign.

We then left the room and went downstairs. We went to the main door. Before he opened the door, he turned around. He grabbed my chin and kissed me on my lips, my eyes widened as his actions caught me off guard. I smiled and I kissed him back. He pulled away, letting go of my chin before opening the door.

He then went to his car, started it, then drove off. I closed the door and went to the living room. After a while, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door, revealing Lynette holding up a Taco Bell bag and two hot drinks. I moved one side to let her in. She put the food on the coffee table.

"Guessing that someone got some?"

Lynette said as she looked at the shirt I was wearing. I nodded in slight embarrassment as we sat down. "So... who's the lucky guy or girl you went on a blind date with?" I asked, changing the subject. "Oh, yeah... I think you'll know her." She paused before continuing.

"It's your cousin, Vanessa."

"Oooh, that's great news! She is awesome. How was the date?"

"It went... amazing!"

We squeal a little, "And... we are going for a second date!" She continued as we continued to squeal. "That's awesome!" I exclaimed as we calmed down a little. I went to grab my [your favorite food on their menu]. Lynette then grabbed her breakfast soft taco. We chatted as we ate our food.

---time skip to about 11 am---

We were done eating our food and we were sipping our coffee while chatting.

"I realized that Travis isn't bothering you already... it has been like what... a month plus?"

As Lynette said that, the memories from that night flashed in my mind. I quickly shake it off.

"Y-yeah... Guessed he... moved on? Or just gave up?"

"Him? Giving up? I don't think he will... he seems to have like a slight obsession with you... well, never mind. Oh, what about that Clara girl... Is she still bothering William?"

"Hmm... Not sure..."

Lynette then nodded. There was a slight awkward silence. I took a sip of my coffee and placed it down on the coffee table.

"I can't believe that Fredbear is shutting down..." Lynette said, breaking the silence, as she sipped her coffee.

"Yeah... I can't believe it..."

"Well, hopefully, Freddy's won't have any missing children cases or complaints or whatever."

"Yeah... Hopefully..."

I said as I realized that he may never stop... I mean he's a killer, he's crazy... he's insane...

"I better get going, you're staying here until he comes back, right?" Lynette said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh... yeah... he should be coming back soon-"

As I said that, the main door opened, revealing Will and Henry.

"Speaking of the devil"

"Oh, hey guys," Henry said as he saw us. "Hey. Well, I'm actually about to leave. So, byee." Lynette said as she walked to the door. We said bye to her. Henry turned back to me. He looked at me for a good second, before saying.

"Y/N... why are you wearing Will's shirt? Did you two-"

"Oh... No- hm-"

"Oh, no, no. Y/N dropped by for a quick chat, last night, and we kinda lost track of time. It was late, so she stayed the night. I offered a shirt for comfort. Just a casual chat, you know?"

Will said, trying to make it sound casual, as he grinned. Henry looked at me like he was seeing if what Will said was true, I nodded quickly. "Oh, right... let me get the stuff... it's in the basement." Will said, quickly changing the subject and went down to his basement. He came back with a small zip lock bag of loose scews. He then gave them to Henry, "Thanks, Will. I better get going." He said as he waved to me and I waved back.

He then said bye to Will and left. Will then closed the door, then walked into the living room. He then sat next to me. "Nice impromptu excuse," I said, letting out a small chuckle, as I turned to look at him, he was looking at the blank TV. He chuckled, then turned to look at me. 

"Doing anything, today, love?"

"No... not really..." I paused before continuing. "Will..."

"Yes, love?"

"Why... why did you want to... kill them?"