≋7≋

Y/N POV

"Told you, I'll see you soon, love,"

I turned away as I started to piece the puzzle together,

The tall figure...

That accent...

That pet name...

The initials...

"So... it was you..." I said as I realized that the pieces fit perfectly. William's smirk slowly grew and he started to come closer.

(A/N: the 3 dashes are like another flashback/memories)

---Flashback starts (no one POV)---

William slowly opens the door to Y/N's room. He smiled to himself as he saw Y/N shifting in bed. Even though it was dark, he saw her making eye contact with him. His smirk grew as he looked at the fearful and anxious Y/N.

"Hello, love."

"Who are you?!"

"Lower your voice, darling. We don't want anyone worrying,"

"Who the hell are you?!"

William walks towards Y/N's bed, towering over her. She couldn't see his face in the dark, but she could tell he was smirking, almost grinning. He bends down, Whispering into her ear.

"You'll find out, love."

After he said that, he used a fabric and covered her mouth and nose. Soon, Y/N's vision became black.

---

Y/N was tossing in her bed as she felt that something was not right. When she opened her eyes, she saw William staring at her with a smirk on his face, Y/N jumped. He let out a chuckle.

"Get up, love"

She did as told, as she was afraid of what he would do if she didn't listen. William sat on the side of her bed. Y/N's eyes widen as William pulls out a knife. He grabbed her right arm, she then tried to pull her arm away but it was no use, he then started to curve a heart with his initials. Once he was done, he licked the blood from the cut.

A shiver ran down his spine as the metallic tang of blood touched his tongue, his grin stretched widely across his face. "Tasted amazing, Just like how I imagine" he said with a grin on his face. This made Y/N stiffen, she was scared to death. William chuckled, "You're mine, love. Forever will be" He said, kissing the scar, before letting go of her arm and getting up. Leaving Y/N paralyzed with shock. 

---

"W-why... are you here? What do you want..." Y/N said with a shaky voice. Even if it was dark, she could tell that William was grinning, almost smirking. He chuckled, "To see you, my love," Willaim said. William came near and whispered into her ear, "Can't wait to see you soon." He then walked out of her door and then the front door. 'What the fuck... Again...' Y/N thought as she sat on her bed.

---

William enters Y/N's room, standing in the corner of her room. Y/N turned, He knew that she was awake. He smirked. 

"What do you want?"

William said nothing, all he did was smirk. She stared at him, waiting for an answer. he was still just standing there. He then opened the door and left without saying a word to Y/N, leaving her confused and annoyed.

---

"Arghh, seriously?! what the fuck do you want?!"

"What did I say about behaving, love"

"All I want to fucking know is who in the fuck you are so that I can get your ass in jail. You fucking stalker!"

William chuckled before saying, "You'll find out soon, love. Show me your arm". Y/N didn't say anything, resulting in him roughly grabbing her right arm with his toned and veined arm. Her eyes widened as he pulled out a knife, ready to re-curve the scar. Y/N tried to pull her arm away but it was no use, William was way stronger than her.

"If you dare make a sound, the knife will go deeper and deeper. Got it?"

"Y-yes"

"Good girl"

The blade pierced into the scar, but Y/N didn't dare to make a sound, she was scared that it would hurt more than it is now. Once he was done, he started to lick the blood flowing from the scar. "Still taste amazing", William said.

Y/N could see a grin through the dark, "Good night, love" He said, then put a fabric over her mouth and nose. William then got up and left her room, Y/N then blacked out.

---Flashback ends (back to Y/N POV)---

As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize that William had grabbed my right arm and started to rub the scar. He was smirking, almost grinning. I tried to pull my arm away, but it was no use. I should have known by now because he was way stronger than me.

He then kissed the scar, smiling at his 'artwork'. His silver-blue eyes looked me into my e/c eye and said, "You're mine, love. Forever will be,". His smirk, now, looks a little sinister. Shivers rolled down my spine as I remembered him saying those same words to me before. He let go of my arm and got up. He stood in front of me, towering over me. I was about to run, but he had already caged me between his arms.

He placed his knee on the couch, separating my legs, he then used his index and thumb to lift my chin. I gasped as he did that, he chuckled at my reaction. Our faces were only inches away, I looked at his, now, sliver eyes. They were flickering from my eyes to my lips.

"W-what are you-"

Before I could finish, he smashed his lips onto mine. His lips were rough, but they were soft at the same time... They felt amazing... I snap myself out of my thought and pushed him off me, causing him to fall onto the couch, "What the fucking hell are you doing?!" I said as I got up from the couch. I was ready to make a run to the door. "What did I say about behaving, love?" He said with an annoyed frown on his face as he got up and started to walk towards me. I quickly turned around and ran to the door.

But before I could even run, William grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him. He then pins me to the nearest wall. I gasped as he started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him off but he had already pinned my hands above my head. I had the urge to push him off, but strangely, I wanted him, badly...

'What the fuck, Y/N. Why am I not moving from this situation? Do I really want to fuck my boss? No, My stalker? No, my crush? No-'

A/n: Sorry to cut it off at the BEST part, but the smut part will be in chapter 8. So stay tuned! And thank you so much for reading my book!