≋16≋

---later that night---

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes to see William towering over my bed.

"Will... What do you wantttt," I whined, tired of this shit that he keeps doing.

"What's this, love?"

"What's what?"

He used his index finger and lifted the necklace.

"My friend gave it to me as a birthday present"

"So, he likes you?"

"What?! No, he's gay"

He didn't say anything and he stood up. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I couldn't sleep and I missed you, darling," He said as he patted my head and left. Weirdo...

<the next day>

I opened my eyes, stretching like a starfish as I yawned. Today's my off day. It was great because it was also my birthday. I swung my legs to the side of my bed. I rubbed my eyes, I turned to my nightstand to see a note. It read:

Happy Birthday, love. Look inside your locket ♡︎

~W

I grabbed the locket, that was also on my nightstand, I then opened it. Revealing a picture of William. My god...

I removed the necklace that Matt gave me and put it back into the box. I then wore the locket. I got up and went out of my room.

"Y/N! Happy Birthday girl!!" Lynette shouted from the living room as she saw me and got up.

"Thanks, Nette"

"So... We have a surprise for you. Go freshen yourself up... And I'll go get your birthday outfit."

"Alright."

"Now go and get ready for your B-Day."

She said gesturing for me to go to the toilet, I nodded. I went to the toilet and did my business. Once I was done, Lynette had just come out of my room. I stopped in my tracks and asked, "Wait, quick question. YOU pick the outfit... right?" She looked at me with a smirk. Shit... Don't fucking tell me that she went shopping with...

I opened the door and saw a dress lying on my bed.

A/N: this is what you saw ↓

Wow, purple. How unexpected... I mean it looks nice. He has good taste in fashion... not gonna lie.

I then changed into the dress. I grabbed my phone and my makeup bag. I then open the camera app on my phone. I grabbed my eyelash curler and curled my lashes. I grabbed my lip balm, which has a bit of a rosy color, and then I pinch my cheek a little for a natural blush.

I then grabbed a black bag.

A/N: this is what it looks like ↓