≋6≋

Y/N POV

Once we left the diner, we went straight to the mall. We arrived and parked my car, then headed in. We looked through a few stores but the dresses that they had, didn't catch my eye. "oh, how about this?" Lynette said as she held up a dress.

(A/N: this is what it looked like.)

"Really

"Really... Purple? I mean it is cute tho,"

"Go try it on," Lynette said, I grabbed the dress from her and went to the changing room. I look in the mirror, the dress really brings out my figure. I went out of the changing room, Lynette's jaw dropped when she saw me. "THIS is the one," she said, "Yup, I totally agree with you," I said as I continued to look at myself in the mirror.

Once we brought the dress, we went to get some accessories to go with the dress. We put our things into my boot and went back home.

<the next day> (after work)

"See you at the retreat!" I said to Dan and Henry as they left. Lynette and I got into my car and went home to get ready. Once home, I went to my room and changed into the purple dress, that I bought the day before. Once I changed into the dress, I grabbed my makeup bag and went into the main bathroom, I placed my makeup bag to the side.

I grabbed my eyeliner, eyebrow gel, and lip balm. Using my eyebrow gel, I shape my eyebrows a little. I then started to do a classic wing look with my eyeliner. Once done, I put on my lip balm, which has a bit of rosy color to it, then pinched my cheeks a little to give them a bit of a natural blush color.

I grabbed my makeup bag and went to my room to put them away. I went to grab some accessories, that we brought the day before. I then grabbed a small white purse with a silver chain and went to the living room to see if Lynette was done. She was wearing a red dress and carrying a black purse.

(A/N: this is what it looked like.)

"You look amazing, Nette"

"Thanks! You too! bet Wil-"

"Oh shut up," I said, cutting her off before she could finish. We chuckled.

"You ready?"

"Yup, let's go!"

<At William's>

I parked my car outside William's driveway and got out. His house is huge... We knocked on the door. Henry opens it, "Hey, You're just in time!". We went in, William's house was 2 stories high. An open-concept kitchen, that is opposite the living room, and there was a pool in the backyard. Lynette went to the living room to where the rest were.

As I was admiring the place, A voice said, "I don't live in a mansion, love". I turned to look at William, I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Love the dress, purple suits you," William said with his annoying smirk. "Oh, thanks! I always aim for that 'killer' fashion sense," I said, sarcastically, smirking a little. I said that since everyone was in the living room, talking a little too loud. We then went to the living room, I sat on the couch with Lynette and Dan. And William on the other.

"Red wine, anyone?" one of the employees asked, leaning on the couch, Lynette and I said "Me!". As I was sipping the wine, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked at William, who was on the other couch, eyeing me up and down, smirking a little. I rolled my eyes slightly, as I continued to sip the wine. "Someone liking the fit" Lynette whispers to me, I flick her arm and then whisper back, "Shut up"

"Let's see... Want to play Poker?" Henry asked as he took out a box of poker cards. We all nod in agreement. We then started to play. Laughter, shouting and a lot of strategic moves filled the room, as we seat around the coffee table. The tension in the room grew after each round, but there was always laughter and fun. "Looks like luck is on my side tonight," declared Henry, revealing his winning hand with a triumphant grin, leaving the others in awe.

---time skip---

Everyone was drunk, except for me, William, Herny, and at least 5 to 6 of the employees. "Hey Henry, do you mind dropping Lynette at our place? I would, but I promised William that I'd help him clean up," I asked, "Ya, no problem" he replied. I waved bye to the last few people and closed the door, only to turn around to see William towering over me.

"Shall we start, love?"

"Yeah"

I went to the coffee table to grab my wine and drank what was left of it. I then grabbed the rest and brought them to the sink, while William grabbed the beer bottles that were on the table. I grabbed the poker card box and pulled it to where it belonged. I then grabbed the other alcohol bottles and cans and threw them into the big trash bag. I was about to grab the bag to throw it out when William grabbed it, "I'll do it, love". I nodded.

I went to wash my hands before crashing onto the couch. When William came back, he did the same. I turned to William, he had his eyes closed. I didn't realize that he was now staring at me with his idiotic smirk, "Got a staring problem, love?" He asked, still having his idiotic smirk. "Guess staring runs in the family. You know, like your talent for making kids disappear" I said, as I looked away. He chuckled a little.

"Have you put a picture in the locket yet?"

"Well, no. Not sure- Wait, how did you know-"

I turned back to look at him, He was smirking, almost grinning. 'Wait, how does he know that I have a-' I then put the pieces together.

"Told you I'll see you soon, love"