≋11≋

WARNING:
- Talking about murdering

Y/N POV

"What did you. Just. Call. Me?" Clara said as she took a step forward. "Your. A. Fucking. Slut" I said as I also took a step forward. She lifts her hand, swinging it. I expected her to grab a handful of my hair, but a toned arm stopped it.

"Clara. Get out. Or I will call the police"

William said with frustration in his eyes, keeping his voice low. He roughly let go of Clara's arm. She let out an angry groan and stormed out of the diner. "You alright?" William asked as he looked for any injuries.

"I'm fine, Will. How about you?"

"I'm fine, love"

"Let's go to my office for a while," He said as he held my hand and walked to his office. He let me in and I sat on the chair opposite his chair. As William closed the door, he said.

"Now I know why your ex looked familiar..."

"When did you know?"

William POV

"When did you know?" Y/N asked, looking down, and rotating the chair from side to side.

---Flashback starts (No one POV)---

It was a nice Thursday evening, William knew that Y/N would go to Travis's house to hang out with him. So he went to Travis's house an hour earlier. While waiting for Y/N to arrive, he saw a familiar woman. As the woman went in, William decided to call his wife.

W: William, C: Clara

{Calling Clara...}

W: Hey, dear.

C: Hey, honey. Why did you call?

W: I just wanted to know what you're doing.

C: Oh, I'm making dinner. Are you coming back for dinner, dear?

W: I can't, dear. I'm sorry, Fredbear is already taking off, so...

C: Oh, okay. I'll leave some food for you, in the fridge.

W: Thanks, dear. Don't stay up waiting, okay?

C: Okay, dear

W: Love you

C: Love you too

{Call end}

As William ends the call with Clara, he sees Y/N walking up to the house. She opened the door and stood there for a while before entering. A few minutes later, he saw her running out of the house. He decided to go and see what it was. He opened the door. Soon, he clenched his fist. Looking at the scene before him, his anger grew.

"W-Will, what are you doing here?!"

"I should be asking YOU that question, Clara."

"It's not what it looks like, honey"

"Save it, I'm filing for a divorce,"

William stormed out of the house with sadness and anger in his mind.

---Flashback ends---

Y/N POV

"So... you were there?" I asked, William nodded. He kneeled, on one knee, to my eye level. He then pulled me into a hug. I was caught off guard when he did that, "On that day, I... I wanted to hug you and tell you that everything will be okay... But, you would have been weirded out and confused. So, I just stared from a distance" He whispered. I slowly hugged him back.