≋5≋

Y/N POV

"You're late,"

"Well, I wasn't THAT late, Mr Afton"

"I thought we were on a first-name basis, darling,"

"First-name basis with a child murderer? Oh no thanks and call me 'darling' again, and you'll be begging for a first-aid basis,"

William pulls a string, making the room light up a bit. I could see his smirk, his annoying signature smirk. He pushed me onto the side of a table that was in the room, caging me in between his arms. leaning in slightly, he came close, I could feel his hot breath on my lips and I could smell coffee in his breath.

He calmly but firmly replied, "Well, darling, you've got a real talent for threats. Pity it won't save you from what may happen next. So watch your bratty tone, love". He smirked before going back to a standing position and taking a step back from the table. Still having his stupid smirk on his face, I then asked him.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it, love?"

"Why Dave?" I said as I waved the name tag, I took it while he was leaning in, and talking to me. He stared down, at where the tag was originally placed. He then realized that it was gone, he looked back up at me. "Want it back? Then you answer me, why did you ask me to meet you here," I continue to wave the tag left and right, waiting for him to answer my question.

His expression switched from his idiotic smirk to an annoyed look. He turned around and locked the door. He walked towards me and proceeded to lift me onto the table. Using his huge hand, he pinned both of my wrists to the wall. He leaned in and used his other hand to grab the name tag. As he was grabbing my wrist, I was amazed at how big his hands were compared to mine. He shoved the tag into his pocket, before saying.

"I'll give you the answer if promise you'll behave and apologize"

I angrily sighed, then said, "I'm sorry, William". William smirked, almost grinning, letting out of my wrist.

William POV

I was satisfied with Y/N's apology so I let go of her wrist. My hand was still above her head, our faces only inches away. I stared at her beautiful e/c eyes, then looked at her soft lips... wait, shit. She definitely saw that.

Y/N POV

William stared at me for a while, there was silence... his eyes... is he... staring at my... lips? No, no. I'm seeing things.

"Y/N, where are you? Did you see William? Oh, and Henry is about to lock up. So, grab your things. I'll be waiting in the car!"

I hear Lynette shout. Soon Henry also shouted, "Y/N! Will! I'm about to lock up, can you grab your belongings!" William cursed under his breath before standing up, He lent his hand out. "Wow, what a gentleman," I said sarcastically, as I grabbed his hand and got down. he unlocked the door and we exited.

Henry turns to us, "There you are! What were you... Nevermind, go grab your things"

I went to the staff room, quickly changed, and headed out. As I went out, William had already driven off. Arghh, that bitch didn't answer my question. I sighed as I got into the passenger seat of my car, Lynette was in the driver seat. We soon went back home. The car ride was silent until Lynette broke it by asking.

"Where were you for the last hour and a half, after you left?"

"That long..."

"Hmm... yeah... where were you- were you with William? OHH?! Did you two-"

"Eww, what the fuck. Why would you think that?!"

"Well, one, you left in a hurray. Two, both of you were locked in the backstage room for some reason. And three, you were blushing a little when you got up the car"