≋24≋

WARNING: 

- gore

No one POV

In the noisy, busy pizzeria, there was a little girl. Who sat alone. She wanted to play more arcade games with her friends but they abandoned her, as soon as they heard music coming from the stage. She sat quietly, in the arcade room's cozy corner. The noise from the people talking was like a faraway whisper. 

Unbeknownst to the little girl, a strange figure emerged from the darkness. As it revealed itself, she saw a yellow rabbit animatronic. Under the mask, William Afton grinned, realizing that he had discovered his first prey. He gestures to the little girl to come closer, the little girl got up and went to the yellow rabbit. 

"Do you want to play a game with me?" The yellow rabbit asked with a robotic tone.

The little girl nodded, and he gestured for her to follow him. Soon, they were standing outside Parts and Services. He opens the door, "Wait here, it'll be much more enjoyable with some friends." He said as he left the little girl in the slightly lit room.

Soon, a little boy entered. Then another little boy entered. Followed by another little boy, and lastly, another little girl entered. Once his last victim entered, he looked around before shutting the door behind him.

"Shall we introduce ourselves before we start? I'm Mr. Yellow Rabbit" He started.

"I'm Gabriel," exclaimed the young boy, his brown hair disheveled and his eyes sparkling with hazel-brown excitement. He was wearing a blue cap.

"I'm Jeremy," Spoke the young boy, his light brown, fluffy hair and bright blue eyes radiating cheerfulness. He was wearing squared-shaped glasses.

"I'm Susie," Expressed the young girl, her slightly fluffy blonde hair and light blue eyes emanating cuteness. She was wearing a red bow in her hair.

"I'm Fritz," said the little boy with red hair and green eyes, happily.

"I'm Cassidy..." said the young girl with black hair, styled into adorable pigtails, and shyly gazing with her dark blue eyes.

"What game are we playing Mr. Yellow Rabbit?" Susie asked, innocently. William grinned under the mask, as he turned behind him. Looking at the knife, that he had placed there earlier, He grabs it. He then turned back to them. His grin widened as he saw the fear in their eyes.

He firmly gripped Susie's shoulder, gripping the knife. "We're playing... The Killing Game." He said in a sinister tone, grinning under the mask. "P-please! No! Please!" She begged. William let out a sinister chuckle. As Susie begged, he stabbed her in the heart. He pulled out the knife, letting her body fall to the ground. Blood gushed out from the stab wound. 

He looked up. Seeing the other children shaking in fear, made him let out another sinister chuckle before saying. 

"Who's next?"

He eyed Fritz. As Fritz realized he was looking at him, he was about to dodge William's grip but he caught him. He then pinned Fritz to the wall, "Please! Please!" He begged. William smirked, under the mask, as he stabbed him in the heart and then sliced his throat. Dropping his body, blood flowed out from the stab wound and the cut on the neck. 

He turned looking at Gabriel, who was wailing in the corner of the room. William walked towards him, towering over him. He smirked at the terrified Gabriel, who was trembling with fear, he bent down. "N-no, please don't kill me, Mr. Yellow Rabbit!" He pleaded, his voice trembling, William let out a devilish chuckle before stabbing Gabriel in the heart. He falls on his right side. Soon, lying in a pool of his own blood.