≋21≋

Y/N POV 

"Why... why did you want to... kill them?" I asked as I stared at the ground.

"What do you mean, love?"

"Like... I know that they cheated on us... but-"

"They deserved it, darling."

"But why... why did I... kill him..."

I started to shake a little as the memories from that night flashed in my mind.

"Because he deserv-"

"No! He did not... what if someone finds out..."

"No one will, love"

Will said, grabbing my hand. I wanted to pull away but he was stronger than me. He turns my right arm, revealing the scar. He rubs the scar, looking at me.

"You're mine, love... forever will be... You'll always come back to me."

He said, whispering the last sentence in my ear, as he grinned. A shiver went down my spine. He let go of my hand, grabbing my chin. A smirk played on his lips as he savored the sight of my expression, which betrayed the sense of being utterly overwhelmed. After a while, he let go of my chin.

"Want me to drop you off at your place, love?"

"Y-yeah... sure..."

I slowly got up and grabbed my things. Will stood in front of me, he cupped my face with his hands. "No one... will find out... trust me, love." He reassured me, with a grin, as he kissed my forehead. He let go of my face and we headed to his car. We got in and drove off.

---time skip to a week later, the opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza---

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-*

The sunlight hits my eyes as I open them, quickly using my hands to block the sunlight. I groggily reached for my phone, silencing the alarm with a sleepy swipe. I looked at the time, it was 6 am. Today is the opening of Freddy's, it's also the first day of work for me and Lynette. I got up, swinging my legs to the side of my bed. I then went to the bathroom and did my business. 

I went back to my room and changed into a shirt and skinny jeans. I grabbed my things and went to the kitchen. I took out overnight oats, that I made last night. "Morning," Lynette said as she yawned. "Morning, Nette. Here." I said as I placed another jar of overnight oats on the counter. We grabbed a spoon and went to the dining table. We sat down and ate the oats. 

Once we were done, we put the jar in the sink. We put on our shoes and headed to my car, I started it, and we went to the pizzeria.

<At Freddy's>

We got out of the car and headed in. As we entered, we were greeted by Henry.

"Hey, you guys are early. That's good, go and get your uniform from William. His office is down that hallway." 

He said as he pointed, we nodded and we went down the hallway. Soon, we approach a door, with a silver name plate that says 'W. Afton'. Lynette knocked on the door, and the door opened. Revealing the tall, pale, slightly toned, slightly messy chocolate hair, silver-blue eyes, man. His mouth formed into a grin as he saw us.

"Hello, former associates. Here to get your uniform?"

Will said with a grin. We nodded and he grabbed the uniforms, handing them to us, "Thank god is not purple" I said, jokingly, he then chuckled. "Well, I feel like it should be. Purple complements your figure beautifully, love." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes slightly.