≋14≋

Y/N POV

"What do you want?" I heard a familiar british voice say. "I-... Just-...." A familiar female voice spoke. What are they doing here?

"Spit it out, Clara,"

"I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately, and I can't help but remember the good times we shared. Will... Do you think there's any chance-"

William slammed his hand on the table, giving me and Matt a fright.

"Please, Will! Please! I can't live without you, just give us another sho-"

"ENOUGH! Clara! And so that you know, I already moved on and I love someone else. There's no going back, especially after what you did. So stop reopening old wounds." William said as he got up and stormed out. Damn... Why is she doing this...

"Wanna... go?" Matt asked, I nodded.

"Maybe we can meet up another time,"

"Yup,"

I wanted to pay but he did it before me.

"You really didn't have to pay,"

"It's fine,"

"the next one is on me, okay?"

Matt then showed me a thumbs-up, we waved and he left. I turned to see that Clara was still there, she was crying. I didn't want to approach her, cause I didn't really want to be involved. I went out and saw Will heading to the bar, that was ahead. I decided to follow him.

William POV

I entered the bar.

'Fucking cheating bitch... You're the one that cheated, and years later you want me back.'

I was snapped out of my thoughts with the bartender asked.

"What do you want to drink, sir."

"Talisker Storm whiskey,"

"Coming right up,"

He then placed the cup in front of me, I gulped down at least half of the whiskey in the cup.

Y/N POV

I sat at a table, where I could see him but he couldn't see me. I watched him take cup after cup, he had at least 8 to 9 cups already... I couldn't watch any longer, I got up and went to him. "Get him water," I told the bartender, and he nodded. "Give me the damn whiskey," Will demanded.

"Will, you have drank enough. Stop now." I said as the bartender placed the cup of water on the counter. I took the cup and fed it to him, he shook his head, drunkenly. He then realized he had no choice and drank the water. I got down the chair and helped him get down, putting his arm on my shoulder. We walked out of the bar.

I then waved us a cab, and we got in. Soon, we were at William's place. Will drunkenly took his keys out and unlocked the door. I then pulled him to his bedroom and flopped him onto the bed. I sat at the side of his bed, panting. Suddenly, I got a call, it was Lynette. I got up and went out of Will's room.

I then answered.

Y: Y/N, L: Lynette

Y: Hey, Nette.

L: Hey... You okay? Where are you?

Y: I'm fine, I'm at William's.

L: Why... are you there?

Y: It's a long story, I'll tell you tomorrow.

L: Okay, you're staying there?

Y: Not sure... I might be, because he's... drunk.

L: What? You might need to explain tomorrow. Well, guess I'll see you at work tomorrow.

Y: Yeah, I guess.

L: Okay, go take care of your 'Mr. Hot Bold Brew'.

Y: Oh, fuck off.

*Y/N and Lynette chuckles*

Y: alright, byeee.

L: byeee.

I then ended the call and went back into Will's room. As I entered, Will was nowhere to be seen. 'What? He was there...' I thought. The door suddenly slammed shut, making me jump. "Jeez, Will. Can you don't do that? Come on, back to bed" I said, I then grabbed Will's arm. But he grabbed my arm instead, pinning me to the wall.

His actions made me let out a squeal. His face was inches away from mine. His sliver eyes flicked from my e/c eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. "Will, you're drunk. Please, can you go to bed? I'll get in bed with you, if you want" I said, as he smirked.

"Just so you know, cuddling only, no-nonsense. I'm still sore from last night's... punishment" I said, He smirked and nodded. I then guided him to his bed and he flopped onto it, while I sat on the bed before lying down. As I lay down, he immediately cuddled up against me. I smiled to myself, I stroked his hair with my fingers. Soon, I heard him snore softly.

Cute...

Soon, my eyes were getting heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

<the next day>

I woke up and felt something on my chest, I looked down and saw Will still sleeping. He let out a groan as he moved. I use my fingers and stroke his hair. After a while, I hear him snore, once again. I slowly lay him on his bed. "Stay, love... Please..." he said, what made me quickly go to him was his 'please'. He... sounded hurt... shit... what did Clara do to this man...

"I- We have work, Will... if you're unwell, then you stay ho-"

"I..." he started.

"I normally don't go to a bar... But last night..."

"I know... I know, Will..."

"But I'm fine... really," he said as he got up. I quickly placed a kiss on his cheek, "Did that make it just a bit better?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"To work, love."

"No, no. You stay home."

"I'm fine, darling. Trust me."

I let out a sigh before saying, "If you say so." Will went to his closet and took out a shirt and my leggings. I took it and we changed. We then went to the car.

"I'll drive."

"I'm fine, love."

"I insist."

"Fine," He said as he handed me his car key. We then headed to the diner. Soon, we arrived. I handed his key back and we headed in. I opened the staff room door to see Lynette sitting there.

"Waiting for me?" She nodded.

"So, what happened last night?"

"So..." I said as I started to explain.

A/N: If you have short-term memory and don't remember. Scroll to the start of this chapter. Alright, let's get back to the story!

"But... why did he come to work? He drank a lot... right?"

"Yeah... he says he was fine... but... I think something is bothering him..."

"Like?"

"I have no clue. We should get to work,"

"Yup."

We got up and went to the main area. 

---time skip---

It had been almost half a day, and I didn't see William anywhere... I hope he is not on a 'stress-killing-spree', so I decided to go to his office. When I reached his office, I knocked on his door... No answers. I knock again... still nothing...

Shit... I don't want to think what I think... maybe it's worth the shot? I then went to the Parts and Services room. As I was approaching the room, the noise from the main area faded. My hand hovering over the knob, a tall shadow was cast on the door.

Shit...