≋18≋

WARNING:

- murdering 

- gore

Y/N POV

"I still adore that moment when we killed them together."

He looked at me with a wide smirk on his face.

"It was like you were a different person... *chuckles* And I loved it."

He said as he looked at me with the same smirk. Shivers went down my spine as the memory from that day flashed in my mind.

---Flashback start (No one POV)---

Y/N froze as she saw the scene before her... Suddenly, she couldn't feel or control her body, as if it was an out-of-body experience. 'What the fuck is happening to me...' She thought to herself. Soon, she was taken over by a different persona she didn't know she had. A sinister smirk appeared on her face as she saw Travis and Clara tied up in a chair.

As his eyes met Y/N's, he thought that she would save him. He tried to scream but the tape covered his mouth. But he saw that sinister smirk, he was confused and terrified. Travis tried to free his hands, but it was useless as William had tied it tightly. As William saw Y/N's expression, he was surprised and satisfied. He liked this side of Y/N.

"Like what I have done, love?"

"Like? I love it!" She said with an adorably eerie chuckle. 

"Would you like to go first, darling?" William said as he extended the knife. 

Y/N stared at the knife. Suddenly, she snapped back to reality. She looks around, her expression changed from an evil smile to a scared frown. "N-no. What the fuck... Why... No, I-I can't" She said as she took a step back.

"Oh, don't be scared, darling. Just take the knife... He hurt you, didn't he?"

She looked at Travis and then back at William.

"Yes, b-but-"

"Then what are you waiting for, love? Need me to show you how?"

Y/N stood there motionless, she didn't know what to say or do. As Y/N didn't say anything, William took that as a yes. He held onto the knife's holder and went to Clara. He looked at her, putting the surface of the knife on her face. As the metal from the knife came into contact with Clara's face, she felt shivers going down her back.

William smirked, lifting the knife off her face. He turned to Y/N, who was now back in that persona from before, smirking at every move that William made. A wave of memories from her relationship with Travis flooded her mind. As the memories flashed, her anger grew. Y/N's fiery eyes shot daggers into Travis's scared eyes, as she smirked.

She walked to him. She was towering over him. She then slammed her hand on the chair's arm, causing him to jump at her action and start to wiggle in fear. William left the scared Clara still in her seat and went to Y/N. William hands her the knife and she takes it.

"Want me to help you, love?"

A devilish smile appears on her face, "I think I got it, let him talk." She said as he removed the tape from Travis's mouth. "Y-Y/N, please! Why are you doing this!? He's insane, and you're not! Please!" He begged. William walked over, he grinned as he removed the tape from Clara's mouth.

"Then tell me, why I found YOU and HER in YOUR bedroom that day! It is because she's prettier! Or it is because you got bored! TELL ME!" Y/N shouted as she stabbed the chair's arm, causing him to jump, once again.

"I was dumb to do that! Please! I swear, Y/N! SHE came on to me!"

"I did not, you dick!" Clara shouted.