≋23≋

WARNING:

- thought of murdering

William POV

"Hello?" I heard Y/N's drunken voice on the other end of the line.

"Are you drunk?"

"What... no..."

"Where are you, love?"

"Outside of a bar."

"Be more specific, darling."

"The bar that is... four blocks down... Freddy's..."

I sighed before saying, "Stay where you are, love."

"Okay..." She said as she giggled tipsily.

I ended the call. I grabbed my keys and went out. Soon, I reached the bar. Seeing Y/N just sitting on the curb, I got out of my car. I walked towards her, "Let's go, love." I said as I lent my hand out. She drunkenly took it. As soon as she stood up, she almost fell. But I held onto her, guiding her to my car.

I opened the passenger door, setting her in. I went to the driver's side and drove off. Soon, I parked my car in front of my place. I looked over to see that Y/N had fallen asleep. I got up and went to her side. Opening the door, she shifts. "Come on, love," I said, softly.

She let out a soft groan, and I sighed. I then carried her bridal style and unlocked the door. As I entered, I went up to my room. Lying her on the bed, her phone rang. It was Lynette. 

W: William, L: Lynette

L: Hey, girl. Where in the world are you?

W: She's at my place.

L: Oh, William. Why didn't you drop her here?

W: I was worried about waking you up, so I decided to bring her to my place.

L: Understandable. Is she okay?

W: Yeah, just a bit too much to drink.

L: Oh, okay. Well, thanks for taking care of her.

W: No problem.

L: Guessing she won't be at work tomorrow?

W: Nope, she's definitely taking a day off.

L: Got it. Let me know if she needs anything. And thanks again, William.

W: Of course. Take care, Lynette.

L: You too, bye

W: Bye

I then ended the call. I look over to see her fast asleep, I then lay next to her. I then felt her grab my arm, and hug it. I pulled her closer and cuddled up with her. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

<the next morning>

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes, looking around. This room looks familiar... Where am I... I got up. I put my hand on the side of my head as it started to pound a little. The door opened, I then heard a british voice say. "Hey, darling." I turned to see Will, leaning on the doorframe.

"Hey, Will... What... happened... last night?"

"Nothing much, just the boring. I called you... you were drunk... so I went to get you... and brought you to my place... and... yeah."

"Okay... Argh, shit. I forgot that there's wo-"

"Don't worry, love. I settled that already... And also... why did you drink so much, love?" He said as he walked in. He sat on the side of the bed, next to me.