≋25≋

Y/N POV

As we stepped into Will's office, he firmly shut the door and, with a decisive click, locked it behind him.

Shit...

As Will turned towards me, a sinister smirk crept across his face. Without uttering a word, he advanced, each step deliberate and menacing. Instinctively, I mirrored his movements, stepping back until my back met the unyielding wall. My breathing quickened, a heavy anticipation hanging in the air.

He placed his left hand on the wall beside my head, leaning in. I turned my gaze away, avoiding eye contact, but his firm grip on my chin forced me to meet his piercing silver eyes. A gasp escaped my lips as his grin widened.

"Well done, love~ Continue to keep that beautiful mouth of yours shut, got it, darling?"

I remained silent, trembling in fear, unable to muster a reply. I observed his expression shift from a grin to an irritated frown.

"Got it?" He stated firmly, a hint of annoyance in his voice. I nodded.

"Speak up, darling," He said firmly.

"Y-yes, Will."

"Good girl~"

Will rose to his feet, releasing his grip on my chin. I simply stood there, unsure of how to react.

"Come on, love. Isn't Lynette waiting for you?"

"Oh... yeah..."

I then approached the door, and Will, with a grin, opened it for me. I made my way to the staff room, changed, and gathered my belongings. Upon heading to my car, Will stood in front of me. He took hold of my hand, kissing the back of it with a grin before releasing it and heading to his car.

I proceeded to my own car, where Lynette was already waiting. We got in and drove off in silence. The car ride home remained quiet, the events of the evening hanging heavily in the air, providing a reasonable explanation for the subdued atmosphere.

"Wanna get any food before going home?" Lynette asked, breaking the silence, her focus on the road.

"Yeah, sure. Any ideas?"

"Wendy's?"

"Alright."

Lynette then turned in the direction of Wendy's. Once we had gotten our food, we went back home.

<the next day> (after work)

Lynette had taken my car to go on another date with Vanessa. I wanted to ask Will for a ride, but I really needed a breather from yesterday's incidents. The thought of being entangled in Will's devilish plan made my stomach churn with unease.

I was halfway home when the realization hit me, I had left my wallet in my locker. Annoyed with myself, I turned back. By the time I reached Freddy's, darkness had settled.

"Shit... is it locked up already?"

I squinted, trying to peer inside, but it was too dark. Surprisingly, the door pushed open effortlessly. "It's open?" I muttered to myself in confusion. Entering cautiously, I retrieved my phone and illuminated the surroundings. Navigating through the darkness, I made my way to the staff room.

I stopped in my tracks as I heard soft rustling from Parts and Service. With cautious steps, I silently approached the room. As I got closer, I heard humming. It sounded familiar... the door was ajar. Peeking inside, I saw someone wearing... something...

Yellow...

Was it-... no, no...

I must be seeing things... I need to get out of here. Suddenly, the door opened. Revealing the yellow rabbit, I jumped and took a step back. He chuckled. "What are you doing here, love?" His voice sounded a bit robotic.