≋19≋

WARNING:

-smut

Y/N POV

"Grab your things and meet me at my car, love," Will whispered into my ear and he walked away, grinning. I got up and went to the staff room. I changed out of my uniform and grabbed my things out of my locker. "Y/N, do you like need your car?" Lynette asked as she saw me.

"Hmm.., No, why? I'm going to Will's."

I realized that she was wearing a pretty nice dress.

"Okay, good. 'Cause I'm kinda late for my blind date."

"Oooh, okay. Who's the lucky guy or girl?"

"I'll show you later. But now I really need to go."

I nodded as I handed her my car key. Once she took the key, she dashed out of the door. I chuckle to myself. I closed my locker and went to Will's car. As I walked out, I saw Will standing outside his car. He grinned as he saw me, he opened the front passenger door and I got in. He got into the driver's seat and drove off. 

Soon, we arrived at his place. Once Will had parked his car, He looked at me, grinning.

"W-what?"

He didn't reply, all he did was smirk at me. He got out of the car and came to my side. He opened the door and carried me like a potato sack. Will's actions caught me off guard, making me squeal. "Will! what the hell! Put me down!" I exclaimed as he closed his car door, walking towards his door to open it.

He walked in and into the kitchen, putting me on the counter. He went to close the main door, before returning to the kitchen. Will puts his arms on my waist and immediately pulls me close to his body, I gasped at his unexpected actions. 

"Will... W-what are you doing?" I said as I let out a nervous chuckle. His sliver-blue eyes look right at my e/c eyes. He then smirked, he lifted his right hand and gripped my chin with his index and thumb, while his left hand rested on my lower back. His eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips. I didn't realize that I was doing the same. 

SMUT ALERT: If you don't wanna read this part. You know the drill. 💜🏃🏻‍♂️

Will pulled me in for a kiss, and I kissed him back. Soon, it turned into a make-out session. He broke the kiss, placing his hands on my ass as he carried me off the counter. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Will then carried me up to his room. As we went up the stairs, I leaned in and kissed his neck. 

He went in, tossing us onto the bed. I tried to flip us but before I could, Will had already pinned my hands, above my head, with one hand. Fucking hell... An annoyed frown appeared on my face and he smirked. He started to kiss my jawline. Slowly going down to my neck. He stopped and looked at me.

"Take it off, love"

He whispered, he got off and released my hands. I sat up, taking my shirt and shorts off. I was about to unbuckle my bra when Will pushed me back down onto the bed, placing me in the same position as before. Gripping my wrists, once again. He started to kiss my collarbone, making his way down. He stopped at my bra, getting up. Letting go of my hands, he then sat beside me.

He pats the space between his legs, gesturing for me to go to him. I crawled to him and kneeled in between his legs. My ass touching my heels. I leaned forward a little and tugged on his shirt, he grinned.

Will took his shirt off and threw it across the room. I looked at his slightly toned chest, which was covered in the springlock scars, I grinned at the view. I crawled up to him and kissed him. He grabbed my chin with his index and thumb and kissed me back. He pulled away. He then whispered.