≋22≋

William POV

I lay on my bed, eyes wide open. For some reason, I couldn't fall asleep. I sat up, swinging my legs to the side of my bed. I looked at the time, it was midnight. I thought of going to Y/N's place, but an idea sparked. I smirked to myself, I got up and changed into a shirt and shorts. I grabbed my keys and headed to my car. Starting it and driving off.

Once I saw my destination, I turned into the parking lot. I grabbed the black garbage bags, that were in the backseat and got out of my car, locking it. I looked at the building in front of me. I grinned at the sign that read 'Fredbear Family Diner'. I fiddled with my keys before grabbing the right one to unlock the place. Once I opened the door, I went straight to Parts and Services.

I grabbed the bag and put the Fredbear suit into the bag, followed by the Spring Bonnie suit. As I was putting Spring Bonnie's head into the bag, I heard some rustling behind me. I slowly got up, turning to where the sound came from.

Y/N POV

Once he went in, I followed. I was trying to get a better view of what he was doing, He stopped for a moment before slowly getting up. Shit. I quickly turned the light off from my phone, hoping that he didn't see me. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming to me. I fled backstage, since it was the nearest room, and hid behind the door. I heard footsteps outside, then stopped right at the door.

The door opened, and I covered my mouth and nose as I was breathing heavily. As Will stepped in, he slammed the door. His actions caught me off guard, making me jump. I think he knows that I'm here... shit... I closed my eyes, hoping that he would leave. I heard the door open, and soon I heard it close.

I opened my eyes, it was too dark. I slowly got up...

William POV

As I slammed the door, I sensed someone reacting to the abrupt sound of its closure. I looked around to see Y/N curled up in the corner, with her hand over her mouth and nose. I chuckled internally. I decided to trick her, I opened the door and then closed it but I didn't go out. I watched as she slowly got up. I chuckled internally, once again. Immediately, I lunged towards her. Pinning her to the wall.

Y/N POV

I was about to turn to get out when someone lunged at me. Causing me to scream, I then heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes to see Will, he pinned me to the wall.

"What are you doing here, love?" Will asked as he smirked. "I-... I... I was... I was... grabbing something..." I said as I tried to think of an excuse. He chuckled, "You're really bad at lying, darling," He said, still having that smirk on his face. I didn't say anything.

"Answer me, love. What are you doing here?"

"I... I...I was... following you- but, but. I-I know it's a stupid thing for me to do. But I c-couldn't sleep... so I... went to your house... wanting to... surprise you... then I saw you getting into your car. So I... I followed and-"

"And you're here?" He said, finishing my sentence, as he chuckled. I looked at him, "Then... what about you? What are you doing here?" I said, trying to change the subject. "Oh, you know, just checking if I missed anything." He said with a smirk.

"Then... what were you doing in Parts and Services?"

"Like I said, love, seeing if there is anything that I left."

"Okay..."

His silver-blue eyes pierced into my e/c eyes, he was smirking at me. He placed a kiss on my nose and stepped back, gesturing me to leave. I hesitantly walked out. Part of me wanted to run into Parts and Services to see what he was doing. The other part of me just wanted to leave, if not I'm not coming out of here in piece.

Will seemed to know what I was thinking, he grabbed my chin. Making me look at him, he had a smirk on his face. He soon let go and I quickly walked to the door, exiting the diner. On the way out, I felt the intensity of his gaze drilling into my back. I quickly ran to my car, hoping that he didn't see which direction I went.

I decided to hide in a bush instead, which was across the diner. I saw Will coming out, looking around before going back in and coming out with two huge garbage bags. He put them into his car boost. He then got into his car and drove off. I knew that I should go back home, but curiosity got the better of me. I got into my car and followed him.

I then realized that he was going to Freddy's. Why is he going there after going to Fredbe- No... no... don't tell me that... I quickly shook that thought as I parked my car a few blocks down. I got out and hid behind a huge tree, that was opposite Freddy's. I watched as he took one of the bags out, and went in.

After a while, he came back out. He stood there for a while before grabbing the other bag. He then went in. Soon, he walked out. Will stood at the door for a while, assuming that he was locking up the place. He then got into his car and drove off.

I then got into my car and went back home. That thought was stuck in my head the whole way home. Soon, I was home. I parked my car, locking it. I went straight to bed. I looked at the ceiling, that thought still lingering in my mind. I shook it off and tried to sleep.

<a week later...>

It's been a week since Freddy's opened. There were more customers than the first day. It was finally my break time. "Hey guys, wanna go grab some food?" Elaine asked. Patrick, Dan, Lynette, and I said "Hell yeah!" Elaine and Pat were the new employees, who joined when the pizzeria just opened.

We all went to a cafe, that was 3 blocks down. We ordered our food and sat at a table. We chatted while waiting for our food. Soon, our food was served, and we chatted as we ate.

"So... you three used to work at Fredbear, right?"

Pat asked. Lynette, Dan, and I nodded.

"Did y'all ever... you know... find out who is behind the... you know?"

I got a little tense but they didn't see it. Well, do I know who it is? Yes. Am I oddly deeply in love with him? Yes... oddly... yes, I'll admit...

"Well, no," Lynette replied, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No" I replied, while Dan just shook his head.

"I just hope the person who did it doesn't do it again," Lynette said as we all agreed.

Soon, we were done eating. We got up and went back to the pizzeria.

---time skip to after work---

"Any plans?" Dan asked, everyone shook their head. "Y/N?" Elaine said as she waved her hands in my face.

"Oh, what?"

"I asked if you guys got any plans for this evening." Dan said, "Oh, no I don't... Actually... Lynette, take the car. I... got to go somewhere." I said as I got up. I gave her my keys, but she held my hand.

"You alright?"

"Yeah... I... just need to go somewhere." I said as I forced a smile to appear on my face. I grabbed my things and left. I then went to the bar, which was 4 blocks down. Once I entered the bar, I sat down.

"Hi there, what can I get for you?" the bartender asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, Choya Yuzu"

"Okay, coming right up."

Soon, he placed the cup of choya in front of me. I gulped down half of the liquid. I rested for a while before drinking the rest. I then asked for another. As I drank, my mind couldn't escape the thoughts of William and the reality that I had killed someone, more specifically my ex.

I had lost count of how many cups I had drunk. I decided to stop, cause I was getting drunk. But I still could tell where I was and how to get home. I paid for my drink and went outside. I sat on the curb. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I said, drunkenly.