≋15≋

Y/N POV

My hand hovering over the knob, a tall shadow was cast on the door.

Shit...

I slowly turned around to see Will.

"Oh, Will... I was tryin-"

He grabbed my arm and opened the door to Parts and Services. He shut the door before he pinned me to the wall. His actions made me let out a gasp.

"Trying to ruin my plan, love?"

"What?"

He grabbed my chin firmly with his index and thumb. "Are you trying to ruin my plan? Or are you helping me, love?" Will said with a smirk then chuckled. "God, no. I'm not helping you!" I said as I tried to push him away. But grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head with the other hand.

"If you're not helping then why come here, darling?"

"I... I was t-trying to find you to see if you're okay a-and I couldn't find you in your... office, so... so I thought you'll... be here... you know..."

He chuckled, "Well, I'm fine, love. when I say I'm fine, means I'm fine. So, go along, love. My plan is about to start... Unless you want to be one of them" He said, whispering the last three words into my ear. Shivers went down my spine, he let go of my hands and my chin. He then gestured for me to exit but I just stood there. Why in the fuck am I just standing there!

"Will, you don't have to kill, just to cope... I was also cheated on. They hurt us, they broke us...But I don't go and ki-"

"Darling, you don't understand the pain I carry. She damaged me in ways you can't comprehend. If my way of coping is different, then so be it. It's my method of reclaiming control and justice in my own twisted world." He said with a slight irritation in his voice as he stepped forward.

"I suggest you stop asking any more questions. Unless you want to be my first victim of the day." He added as a sinister grin appeared on his face. I sighed in defeat and annoyance, "Fine, do whatever you want, Will. I don't want to be your victim, I was just trying to help. Just so you know... Will, she didn't just hurt you... she hurt me too" I said as I managed to push him out of my way.

His smirk turned into an irritated frown. I walked past him, ignoring his change of expression. I opened the door. But... in my head, I thought it was that easy to walk out... Will ended up grabbing my hair. He pinned me to the same wall. Fucking hell... I shouldn't be messing around with a killer. My breathing became heavy, he then took out a dagger knife.

"Will... P-please. I'll leave, just please..." I said with a shaky voice. He positions the knife tip to the side of my neck. Will gave me a sinister smirk before saying, "Time's up, love". He let out a sinister chuckle, I close my eyes before he...

Wait... Am I in heaven?

I started to hear Will laughing...

but... not a sinister laugh... like a...

Joking laugh?

"You should have seen your face, darling. It was hilarious" Will said as he continued to laugh, I opened my eyes to see Will laughing. He looked at me and said, "You really think I would kill you? It's fake, love" He showed me by stabbing his hand and the blade went into the handle. He continued to laugh.

"That's not funny, Will. Why would you do that!"

"Well, I knew that you wanted to come to my office so I waited for you outside of Parts and Services 'cause I knew that you would come here if I was not in my office. And the kid I killed that day had this fake knife... so, I decided to prank you, darling." He giggled before continuing.