≋8≋

A/n: Smut Alert: If you do not want to read this part then scroll to the emoji art of Purple Guy. Don't say I didn't warn ya, cuz I am going to be quite detailed about it. IDK if it is good or bad, so let's just see.

Y/N POV

'Do I really want to fuck my boss? No, my stalker? No, my crush? No-'

William snapped me out of my thoughts, as he found my sweet spot. I bit my tongue, so I wouldn't let out a moan. But it slipped out, he looked up and grinned. He continued to kiss, suck and lick that spot, making me let out small and soft moans. He stood up, smiling, looking at the mark that he left. William caught me off guard when he picked me up like a potato sack, causing me to squeal.

He carried me, tossing me onto the couch. He then placed his knee in between my legs, separating them. Locking me in between his arms, still having that annoying smirk on his face. I grabbed his shirt, tugging it. "I won't let you have it so easily, darling," William said as he put his right hand on my waist. He started to kiss me, and I kissed him back, his hand traveled from my waist, slowly going up, to my left boob.

He massaged it sightly, making me let out soft moans into his mouth. As we pulled apart, a string of our saliva formed. Soon, it broke as William took his shirt off and threw it somewhere, I could see the springlocks scars on his slightly toned body. It was hot...

"Like what you see, love?"

I blushed as I realized that he caught me staring. He leaned in, tugging at the end of my dress. I then took it off and threw it somewhere. William smirked as he eyed me up and down. He still had his pants on, while I was only in my bra and panties. He then leaned in again, and I tugged his pants, "Not so fast, love" he said with a small chuckle. I then wrapped my arms around his neck. We then started to kiss again, he put his hands on my back and unbuckled my bra. We broke the kiss, for a moment, as I grabbed my bra and threw it somewhere. We then resumed our make-out session. Somehow, I managed to flip us over.

I was, now, sitting on William's lap. I grinned as I was now on top. I started moving my hips, and I could tell that he didn't like what I was doing, as he had a face saying 'Stop it now', but I continued. His hands grabbed my hips firmly, immediately flipping us back over. I let out an annoyed sigh, he chuckled. "I take control, love," he said with a smirk on his face. He then grabbed my wrists and put them above my head. He started to kiss my collarbone, slowly making his way down to my pussy.

He soon reached my right boob, sucking my right nipple, making me let out some small moans. As he did that, he gently massage my left boob. Once he was done with the right, he played with my left boob, after playing with both of my boobs, he continued all the way down to my panties. He used his teeth to tug my panties, I nodded, eagerly, wanting him to fuck me so badly. He then pulled my panties down to my ankles, I kicked them off and they landed somewhere.

"Wet already? I haven't even started, darling"

He said as he was rubbing my pussy, he then started to lick my clit, then my pussy. As he did this, my moans were getting louder and louder. He then used his fingers to rub my clit as he licked my pussy. Soon, I felt a knot in my stomach. But, As some kind of sick joke, he decided that he would stop at that moment.

"Why did you stop" I whined

"Cause, I want you to cum on my dick, love"

He got up, unbuckled his belt, and took his pants off. His big veiny dick bounce back up as he took off his boxers, I stared at it for a while. He then chuckled.

"Like what you see, darling?"

I slightly rolled my eyes at his comment, he then position his dick to my entrance. "You think you can handle this, love?" he asked, I nodded impatiently, wanting him inside of me, like now. He pushed his dick into me, I moaned from the pain but it felt so good. He was going slow, but I got impatient. I started to move my hip, this caught him off guard. Resulting in him grabbing my hip, pinning them down. I let out an irritated whine.

"Use your words, love"

"Go faster... please"

"Beg me for it"

"Please, Daddy~ Please go faster... Please..."

William smirked at the nickname, he slowly picked up speed. Our moans and the impact of our skin colliding filled the room. He pulled out, then lifted me up. He pinned me to a wall, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. He put his dick back in, and he started to hump me against the wall.

His dick went deeper in, and my moans became louder. Our moans and clapping filled the room once again. "Oh, Will~ I'm about to..." I said in between moans, "Me too, love". He then went faster and faster, I felt that same knot from before.

"Fuck! William!~"

I yelled as I came on his dick, he grunted my name as he came as well. We were both a panting mess.

➖🟪🟪🟪🟪➖➖➖➖
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪➖➖➖
⬜⬛🟪⬜⬛🟪➖➖➖
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪➖➖➖
🟪⬛⬛⬛⬛🟪🟪🟪
➖🟪⬛⬛🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪➖➖🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪➖➖🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪➖➖🟪

William carried me to the couch, he went upstairs. Soon, coming back down, wearing purple shorts, holding a purple shirt and some black shorts for me to change into. We lay on the couch, cuddled closer together. William kissed my forehead, saying.

"You're mine, forever will be. You will always come back to me"

Even with my head buried into his chest, I could tell that he was smirking after he said that.

Damn...

I really just fucked my boss...

My stalker...

My crush...

My...

Secret Admirer...