Introduction to the story

I am writing a story about lost love. This is the first time I am trying to write this type of story. This is my first story on Wattpad. Please support.

Ok so the story has the following characters:

•Aadya - She is an innocent girl, but at times her silentness might turn into a devil's form. She was married forcefully with a guy she never loved. The only thing she could do is tolerate him with smile.

• Ansh- He is a guy with a jolly nature. He loves spending time with his friends and family. He was sent to Zurich for his studies for 5 years. Later he got a green card and settled there only. He would often visit India to meet his people.

• Sail- This guy was really very arrogant. This is the guy Aadya got married to.He is really rich and is obsessed with supercars. He also got married to Aadya because his parents told him to do so. He never had this thing that he could love someone. He was a RED FLAG.

• Zoya- She was a studious and sincere girl. She always topped all her exams. She can be called as the 'Famous Girl ' of the university. She was the best friend of Ansh. She was also studying in Zurich with Ansh.

Along with these characters the story also includes the parents of the leads.

Aadya:

Ansh:

Them:

Them: