first kiss (11)

AADYA'S POV

We entered the cafe and what I saw made my eyes teary, with happiness.

There was a table with rose petals all over it and a candle stand on it.

He looked at me and wiped my eyes. He held my hand and made me sit on one of the chairs.

He sat in front of me and clapped his hands. After those claps, a man came out with a guitar in his hands.

That man started singing the song 'Hamdard'. I was sobbing with happiness and he again wiped those tears.

"Teri muskurahatein hai taaqat meri
Mujhko inhi se umeed mili,
Chahe kare koi sitam ye jahan,
Inme hi hai sadaa hifazat meri
Zindgani badi khoobsurat Hui,
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin.....
Jo tu mera hamdard hai,
Suhana har dard hai.....
Jo tu mera hamdard hai."

While the song was playing, he made me stand up and went down on one knee, taking out a red rose from the back.

He again proposed me by saying I love you.

I took the rose from his hand and accepted it.

He got up and hugged me tightly. He later released me from the hug and kissed me on the cheek.

We sat back on the chairs and started sharing things with each other which were imortant to know while in a relationship.

"When did you have your first kiss?" I asked him.

"Kiss? Nah, I have never kissed a girl before coz I wanted to kiss my girlfriend first." He replied.

"That means, you want to have your first kiss with me?"

"Of course darling!" He replied.

At about 7:30 p.m. we left the cafe and he dropped me at the back of my house.
-----------------------------------------

About 2 months have passed since our relationship has started. We started knowing each other even better.

"Hi darling❤️." His message came.

"Hi😙."

"Can you come at my house tomorrow to meet my parents?" He asked and I got up from the bed in a jerk.

"What? Why?" I replied.

"Let them know how their future daughter in law will be."

"Ha, but."

"No buts. You are coming tomorrow. I'll tell them you have come to give me some notes. Ok?" He said and I replied with a yes.

I was thinking what to wear tomorrow, and later I decided that I will wear Indian.

I slept on the bed.

It was morning already. I woke and bathed.

I opened my cupboard and took out an Indian outfit. It was white in colour.

AADYA'S LOOK:-

I later headed towards his house through a rickshaw

When I reached there,I saw a small but luxurious bungalow.

I rang the doorbell and Ansh opened the door. His mouth was left open after seeing me.

"Who's there?" His mom shouted from inside.

"Come out mom." He said and his mother came towards the door.

Ansh told me to come inside and

"Who is she?" His mom asked him.

"She's Aadya, my friend. She has come to give notes to me." He said looking at me.

"Oh! Come beta, sit." His mother said and I sat on the sofa. He sat beside me. His mom went inside the kitchen.

He held my hand tightly and locked his fingers into mine.

His mom started walking towards the sofa and I shaked his hand and released it.

His mother offered me some chai and poha.

I had it. It was really very good.

"Ok Aadya, come lets go into my room, you give me the notes there." He said.

I picked up my bag and went upstairs.

He opened the door of his room and he told me to enter first as if I was a queen.

His room was really huge.

He told me to sit on the couch in the balcony. He sat beside me too.

He again held my hand tight locking the fingers of both of us. He took my hand up towards hi lips and kissed it.

"I swear you are looking breathtaking today. I just can't express in words how I am feeling after seeing you." He said and I held his arm and kept my head on his shoulder.

I was looking down while on his shoulder. When I suddenly looked up and he looked down, our lips got too closer.

We got them more closer and kissed each other. It was my first kiss and I was feeling so good after that.

We released ourselves from the kiss and started laughing.

We talked for some more time in his room.

Later, we got out from the room and went down in the drawing room.

We were sitting on the sofa, holding our hands and looking at each other.

After sometime a noise came from the kitchen.........

-----------------------------------------

Hope you are enjoying the story. Keep reading and show love. Thank you.