end of wedding festivities (32)

AADYA'S POV

The wedding day of the couple was AMAZING!!!!

I just loved the fact that it was beautiful because of Ansh.

I mean, today's day, being the last one kind of petrified me because I was not going to see him again.

Finally! Finally I confessed everything to him and now I am feeling relieved.

Currently, I am laying on the bed but am not able to sleep. It's already 3 o'clock in the night or maybe morning.

But somehow I am trying to sleep. Uhh!!! Good night!

Next day -

I woke up with a bright smile and it was time to leave for home.

I went inside the bathroom and freshened myself up.

After getting ready I ordered some dosa and chai for breakfast.

My order came after sometime.

For the last time I checked everything and packed my bag. It was time to check out now.

I took out the room key card and my suitcase. Prachi has already left with her family so I am alone now. I got out of the room.

I was standing alone in the corridor, checking my phone.

After a while, I felt arms covering my waist and hugging me tight from behind.

Without a second thought, I knew it was Ansh.

"I wanna hug you really tight and never want to leave you!" He said markedly.

"Is it? Than stay in Mumbai for a long long time or forever! Are you ok with it?" I said more excitingly.

I removed his hands from me and turned back facing him.

"Will you?" I asked him while cupping his cheeks.

"Sorry Aadya! I have to leave day after tomorrow."

I got his face more closer to mine and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Later, I rested my face on his chest and was standing still.

We both hugged each other and tears came from my eyes.

"Don't go! Please! I will be so restless without you." I said.

He got me out of the hug and kissed my forehead and then the tip of my nose.

He bid me a goodbye and left.

I also left that place and went for the procedure of checkout.

I moved out of the hotel and started my car.

Drown into those memories of the wedding and between me and Ansh, I was driving the car.

With my favourite T.S. song on full volume, I was enjoying the drive.
-----------------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

I left Lonavala with Zoya. We both went into my car only.

I was telling her all the good things that happened to me and she was constantly teasing me. I was blushing and getting red.

"Btw, I am staying at a hotel near the airport and I will be leaving tomorrow for Zurich. Ok?" Zoya told me.

"Accha, so you are going tomorrow. Ok, take care. But if you have come then come at my place na."

"Yes I will. Now directly we will go to your house and in the evening you drop me to my hotel or I'll take a cab."

"Actually, there's a meeting to attend in the evening for me. So.... You have to take a cab."

"Ok! No problem."

While chit-chatting our drive was going on and on.

We reached home in about 3 hours.

I was so fucking tired. I just wanted to have a good sleep after driving so much.

Mom offered water to me and Zoya as we sat on the sofa.

I introduced my mother and Zoya to each other.

"You both talk, I am upstairs!" I said and left to sleep.

I wanted a fresh mood while I attend the meeting.
-----------------------------------------
Hello! Hope you liked the chapter. Please please please comment for me to know how is the story. Keep reading and show love. Stay happy! Thank you.