first day in college (7)

AADYA'S POV

I was telling him that,

When I was in college,and it was my first day in my first year of CA,I got bullied by a group of girls who were senior to me. At that time a girl from the same class as mine came, held my hand and took me from their. She took me in the campus and told me that don't feel bad because they did this to you. I smiled at her statement and nodded my head.

"Urmi!" She said putting her hand forward for a handshake.

I shook hands with her and told her my name.

She was the only one I felt accompany with. We would talk, gossip and do shit things just like other friends do. We later became really close friends and would share each and everything to each other.

One day, when my class got over, wait wait I still remember the date. It was 2nd of August. I was walking around the campus alone as Urmi had not come that day. I was literally feeling a bit lonely as there was no one to accompany me.

I was walking and walking until I hit a guy. My books fell down because of that hit. I bent down to pick 'em up. Even that guy at the same time, did the same action to help me.

Our hands brushed and we looked at each other at the same time. He was really very handsome and hot.

He had a bit- long hair and he was really very much taller than me. Literally I was reaching his shoulders, barely. Our height difference was just k-drama like.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Beautiful girls don't say thank you!" He replied and I gave him a smile and walked away from there.

During lunch time, when I was sitting in the cafeteria, eating the tiffin my mom gave with some lemonade, this guy entered the canteen with the bag on one of his shoulders.

He was walking towards my table. I thought he saw me sitting there alone.

He came on my table, kept his one elbow on the table and bent down, coming towards my face.

"You are that beautiful girl whom I helped today?" He asked.

"Yes" I replied.

I really got a bit awkward at that time but he was making me comfortable with his talks. His flirting skills were on top.

The next day, Urmi and I were casually sitting in the garden when I told her the story about the previous day. She started teasing me and I was blushing really hard. I don't know why but yes.

When I used to be alone, he would walk beside from me and would slightly look at me.

Everyday such events happened and I was blushing even more harder.

I think I started developing a crush on him. This feeling was a bit new for me as I never felt feelings for guys who were with me before.

Now,

THE DATES FOR THE COLLEGE FEST WERE: 3 & 4 OF OCTOBER.

Everyone was really very excited for this event and I was going to experience it for the first time.

The dance department had all the arrangements done. But there was no requirement for one guy. He needed a partner who could dance with him.

The auditions for his partner were held day after tomorrow.

I was all decked up and prepared with my grooves to perform at the audition.

When I reached the rehearsal hall, I came to know that my partner is going to be him if I get selected. Please God give me the courage to perform.

Two girls' dances were already done. It was my turn now. I prayed to the God and got onto the stage.

I started performing my moves. When I stopped dancing everyone clapped very much louder than before.

I bowed to all the people standing there and went backstage.

The results were to be announced the next day.
I was feeling really very nervous.

The sun rose and I entered the college in a hurry as I was late.

The results were to be announced at 9:00 a.m. and it was already 8:45a.m.

I heard an announcement from the rehearsal hall,

"And the one who is selected as the partner is............

-----------------------------------------