rhythm rebels (9)

AADYA'S POV

After two days it was finally the day for the college fest. I was extremely excited to attend it and dance with Ansh.

My alarm rang and I woke up immediately. I took a refreshing bath and headed towards the kitchen to have some breakfast.

After filling up my tummy, I went into my bedroom and took out the costume I was going to wear today.

I took a rickshaw to Urmi's house and stopped it over there for sometime until she came.

"Sorry sorry I got really late today." She said, and we started moving towards the college.

After reaching over there I quickly went to the rehearsal hall as we had a little more time to practice.

Ansh was holding my hands and dancing so passionately, uh... I've just never seen a guy like him before. He was the rarest one.

It was finally evening and we were all decked up for the event.

I was in my changing room with Mansi, one of the dancers in our group.

"Do you know where Ansh is?" She asked me.

"Wait I'll just check and come." I replied and ran towards his vanity.

The door was slightly open and I was able to see his perfect abs. I fell for him again. I knocked on the door and he wide opened it, without even thinking who it was.

"Are you ready? Cause everyone is waiting for you out there." I asked him.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." He replied laughingly and I walked out from there.

I had just walked two steps away from his vanity and he called me from behind. I immediately turned back

"Aadya, actually I want have a talk with you after the fest. Can I?" He questioned.

I replied with a yes and left from there.

I told this thing to Urmi and she was again teasing me with his name. I was blushing but in my mind I was just thinking that what exactly he wants to tell me.

I washed off my thoughts and focused on my performance.

He came into my vanity while I was applying my makeup. I saw his reflection in the mirror while coming in. Shit! I was alone there. Neither there was Urmi nor Mansi.

"Actually I wanted to tell you something." He said and I got mixed feelings.

"Tell then". I replied and he held my hand saying,

"All the best for today's dance." He said and started laughing louder than ever. Even I started laughing. Then I thanked him for giving me the best wishes.

"THE NEXT GROUP COMING ON THE STAGE IS ......

RHYTHM REBELS DANCE GROUP.

The host announced and my heart started beating faster.

Ansh came from the back and held my hand, telling me to calm down. I smiled at him and we proceeded towards the stage.

The song started playing and our feet started bouncing. Everyone was clapping and cheering for us so harder than I could ever imagine.

Ansh's dance during practice sessions was good, but this time he truly nailed it.

Later we enjoyed other activities at the fest.

I was sitting on the bench outside our college as Urmi left because her parents called her.

Ansh started walking towards me and sat beside me....

"Do you remember I told you to meet after the fest?" He asked me and I was feeling like a shit moment happening right there.

"It's okay, no problem. I only came to you by myself." He said.

"You wanted to say something na. Tell." I asked him.

"Oh yess! Actually............

-----------------------------------------

Keep reading and show love.
Thank you