the deep hug (5)

RUCHA'S POV

He was lying on my lower abdomen. I was gasping continuously.

I told him to get up from there and sit in a normal position.

His phone rang. He got up from the bed and picked his phone up from wherever it was lying. It was his dumb wife Aadya.

He told her that he will return home the next day in the evening.

I asked him,

"Why did you tell her you will return by evening?"

"We will keep on the whole night today, so the next day we will take some rest for sometime and then leave. So just chill and have fun baby." He replied

We were then sitting on the bed, all naked. Staring into each other's eyes, I caught his shoulders and kissed him even harder.

The break we took made me more energetic.

I left the kiss and told him to lie on the bed.

I started taking my face upwards from the gap between his legs and slept over his tummy. My boobs were almost on his length and getting sensed due to it.

He got up and cupped my face with both his hands. He kissed my forehead and told me to turn back.

My butt was on his lower abdomen and his length was inside me.

We started gently.

Suddenly his hands came from the back holding my hips. He started doing that back and forth movement, being extreme.

"Ah..ah...ahhh...." I was moaning continuously, even harder.

He released my hips and now I was slightly shaking up there. My hands were on my thighs.

I took them up from there and caught both his hands under mine. I caressed them over my tummy for sometime and then went upwards.

SAIL'S POV

My hands were going up right there and were at the bottom of her boobs. I made her release my hands and now I was pressing her boobs on my own, both of them. She was still shaking like a snail over me.

She was feeling my thighs with her hands.

I removed my dick outside her body and liberated her.

Her face and body turned towards me. Her boobs were again killing me from inside.

I again made her lie on the bed and lied beside her.

We were looking into each other's eyes with that love and lust we felt for each other.

She took the blanket over us. I held her waist and stuck it somewhere near my length.

My face went near her boobs. I opened my mouth wide and had all of it inside my mouth.

I removed my tongue and was circling over her nipple.

She removed me from there and gave me a hickey on the corner of my neck.

I did the same on her shoulder and collarbone.

We again got away from each other and gasped.

We hugged each other deeply and slept.

The next day......

-----------------------------------------

I hope you liked the smut part. I know it was intense and while reading you'll feel something something. I will try to write some more better smut next time. This was the first time that's why. Thank you.